We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[SOLVED] bigger bug - Member X | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 3 '17
Hello Denny,

I notice today that not payed members can create events with your plugin even that you have set in you admin panel that only payed members are allowed create events?

This is not good, please fix 

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 26 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jul 3 '17
Hi macus, i did not create the event plugin, i think it is oxwall official plugin. The event button on memberx just a link, it links to the original even plugin. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 4 '17
Hi Denny,

Yes you did not create the event plugin you correct about that my friend.

But you link is not match the link i have on my desktop software when i click that link i can not create a event as free members so i think if you create a plugin with event feature you need have correct link in you search result buttons.

I think they who create the event plugin is not responsible for what link you have in your plugin?

If you do this:

1. set so only payed members can access events

2. try create a event with the original "create event" link you will see a message that you not allowed create a event.

You can not blame this on oxwall ? they event plugin do not have this issues your plugin have

I analyze this on my own end and event "create event" button on the original plugin is a java script and your button is a direct link not a java script. there you have the issue why people can create events if they not payed members.

and if i look your other action buttons they have almost all javascript but not this button

Please fix it 

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 4 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jul 4 '17
OK, i will see what i can do.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 4 '17
Thank you my friend :)

Please aply my suggestions to i will tip you 50 usd for doing this 2 suggestions, just for show im not here for get any free service from anyone

support 10/10

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 4 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
Jul 4 nothing happens?
You do not have permission to reply this topic