We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile questions for paid members | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 2 '17
Hello oxwallers.

Is there anyone who knows if there is possibly to create profile questions that will bee only visible for paid members? 

Thanks in advance

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Aug 10 '17
Are you using Skadate?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 10 '17
Ebenezer Obasi

Yes, profile question is the same and the core the same.

i use a skadate theme that is the difference 

Do you know a solution Ebenezer Obasi ?

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Aug 10 '17
Skadate account types is merged with gender profile question, which makes things a bit complex. But in the regular Oxwall, you can simply create different roles (VIP, etc) for each account types and assign different profile questions for this account types.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 10 '17
Ebenezer Obasi thank you for the answer

I fully understand, 

Can someone make a plugin who make this:

- move Event questions and event avatar to the sign up page and you can create you own event questions and make it possible create questions for payed members? 

Nice idea that i have bring up here, i hope some developer will create it :)

If you look the profile questions there is already setting that tell what page the questions will show up on so why not include event here in this setting ,then it is free create you own event questions :)

i feel the event master Sergey him self missing such nice plugin in his event plugin list :) Hope he sees this :) or anyone that want to create a new plugin :)

(if you can make questions for payed members you can make you site show skype,line,email or facebook id's just for payed members that why i was start this subject at first, many greate things in one pugin)

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 10 '17