We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I ove the idea of the plugin - Protect Content | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
I would have purchased it too but unfortunatly loosing the ability to copy and paste is not going to go down well with my members.

Is that something that could be restored?
Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
Hello, the plugin is for pages that do not want to give away their content.The idea is not to allow the theft of information.regards
Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
I understand that and think its a great idea, my only issue is for example if someone wanted to share a link or website in their status update or on the newsfeed  they couldn't just paste the url in they have to type it out. Not many will want to do that.
Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
You can press control + v.On android leave the feed area pressed and select paste
Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
I will have a play in the morning :)

Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
You can see it on the test site, so check if it is useful for you or not. I do not like my clients to buy something that does not solve them. Greetings
Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
Cheers 

Hope your family is feeling better. I remember you saying someone was ill.

Will look at it in the morning :)

Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
Thanks for everything. My mom recovered.
Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
On the Desktop pressing CTR + V works brilliantly and I could leave a message on the dashboard with instructions on how to paste so that is ok however on android using the responsive themes It won't allow me paste.

If theres a way round that let me know bud
Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
In android if you leave preloaded where it is written in the wall, you will get the option to paste
Sumate
Sumate Sep 2 '17
Keep pressing and it will give you the option
You do not have permission to reply this topic