We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500 error.... yes I already spoke to hosting | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Sep 11 '17
I'm getting the following error, I contacted my hosting and they said it wasn't their side it was script side and sent me back here.

How do I fix it or is it an error on their side?

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user '##'@'localhost' (using password: YES) File: /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 226 Trace: #0 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/database.php(256): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(239): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home4/##/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home4/##/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct() #5 /home4/##/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(69): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance() #6 /home4/##/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(58): BOL_ConfigService->__construct() #7 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/config.php(51): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance() #8 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/singleton.php(17): OW_Config->__construct() #9 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(176): OW_Config::getInstance() #10 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(106): OW::getConfig() #11 /home4/##/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(151): OW::detectContext() #12 /home4/##/public_html/index.php(47): OW::getApplication() #13 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException

Abbey
Abbey Sep 11 '17
Ok, so I'm not getting 500 error now, my hosting has done some thing and now it's

Fatal error: Call to a member function start() on a non-object in /home4/****/public_html/index.php on line 45
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Sep 12 '17
The first error was definitely invalid database credentials. The second error seems to have something to do with your PHP version. Try setting your PHP version to 5.6 or higher.
Abbey
Abbey Sep 12 '17
Thanks for your reply, how do I do that?
Abbey
Abbey Sep 12 '17
I tried updating the php version, no change
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Sep 16 '17

Hi Abbey!

Are you in shared hosting?

Which PHP versions have you tried already?

When this errors did start to happen?

Senior Developer.