We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Guest? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 17 '17
Hello oxwallers,

Is there possible chnage someones role from VIP ----> guest?

or from free -----> guest?

i think not possible because as guest you not have a regged profile....

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 17 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 18 '17
Have you considered creating a user role with the same access as guest?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 19 '17
acctually that would work maybe...at least i will try it as a temp solution :)

i look for redirect SOME free members to force them upgrade and stop use my site for free i know there is a plugin for this in the store but that plugin is redirect ALL members to bee forced upgrade to payed membership and not what i need. i was suggest on his plugin forum and i was willing to pay him i hope he will answer me :)

here is the link https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57489

Daniel
Daniel Sep 19 '17
my friend, the best solution for you is hire an in-house developer, hahah.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 20 '17
hello my friend, i hope someone want develop it for free and earn money on my idea :)

Many of my ideas are selling very good here at oxwall store my friend so not bee scare jump on the project you will get the money back for the time you was spend to create it :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 20 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 24 '17
Denny will you create the plugin? 
Daniel
Daniel Sep 24 '17
i am sorry, i don't have time to do that. maybe in the future.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '17
No problem my friend, all in-house developers are busy when you ask them. i have 20 plugin ideas but nobody have time create plugins this days :/ oxwall stands still .....it almost like the earth stands still to....hahah...

but i understand they busy with they own projects and websites for bring in money

I wish i did have PHP skills and time to study PHP but it is hard to bee both idea creator and website marketer and website admin and then programmer at the same time :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 25 '17