We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Art Media - Private Work | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Sep 27 '17
It's not someting we get to see often so I decided to post about my experience using Art Media to perform an update for me.

Art media has been excerlent with communication and paticulary fast to respond to my messages. He has carried out the work quickly and within the time frame he told me he would need.

I would reccomend that anyone looking to hire a developer to carry out some work privatly on their site to consider this developer as potential candidate.

Thank you for the help @ Artmedia. It is appreciated.

Shaun
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Oct 18 '17
Thanks for recommendation, if somebody want to hire me, please send pm, i try help you
Kenneth
Kenneth Nov 21 '17
Thanks to ArtMedia, 

Excellent service and outstanding price. I will contact you soon again!

Kind regards,

Kenneth from Denmark

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Dec 5 '17
thanks if you have any more jobs, write me pm ;)
Philipp S.
Philipp S. Aug 15 '18
My best recommendations for ArtMedia,

nice and very fast correspondance and the ability to solve also OxWall core-related problems rapidly. Great work!

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best regards from Munich

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 8 '18
Wow! What a quick and fast developer and hi did not say no to any oxwall or skadate plugin work i was give to him!

He was finish 2 plugins work in only some hours!

I really recommend hire ArtMedia if you need some plugin work that need to bee done!

5 stars of 5 , keep up the good work :)

Regards

Ow-Ghost

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 9 '18
I also recommend the developer, come up with an idea he will make it happen :) 

He did a lot for my website https://www.myvirgo.co.za

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Feb 8 '21
gami
gami Nov 9 '18
I am looking for a revision of the visitor plugin ... with some changes ...
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Nov 16 '18
Thanks for all feedback. I appreciate it. Gami new visitor plugin waiting for oxwall team approval.
Mick
Mick Dec 31 '18

I started my working relationship with ArtMedia by submitting a very ambitious custom plugin, which was developed quickly and effectively. Since then I've been commissioning more custom work, and looks like I may keep doing this for a long time!

Good communication and prices, and I really appreciate that things often end up costing less than initially quoted. Very quick and it seems there are no things which can't be done.

Thank you!

Mick

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 12 '19

Thank Mick, i appreciate work for my regular clients ;)

If anybody else want oxwall modification, please contact with me via pm or write kontakt@artmedia.biz.pl

Catkin
Catkin May 30 '19
I also recived amazing support from ArtMedia. Much appreciated for creating a plugin for our site!
Joseph
Joseph Jan 21 '20
Thank you for the support, response times and help with various requests.  Appreciated.
Joseph
Joseph Jan 31 '21
Once again, A+
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 10 '21

Quote from Joseph Once again, A+
Thanks, i still active developer, soon publish some new plugins :)
Ken
Ken Feb 11 '21
The plugin disqus https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1330 still not working after I pm way long ago that the plugin is buggy and most of art media plugins are mostly duplicates of existing plugins
Joseph
Joseph Feb 12 '21

Quote from Ken The plugin disqus https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1330 still not working after I pm way long ago that the plugin is buggy and most of art media plugins are mostly duplicates of existing plugins

You can contact him and as with me, I'm sure he will fix the problem that is highlighted.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 12 '21

you dont send me any pm and contact with me

here is screen from my mailbox

if you want support write pm, send email or open ticket on my site

The Forum post is edited by ArtMedia Feb 12 '21
Ken
Ken Feb 12 '21
It needs fixing can you update it or make it work uu
The Forum post is edited by Ken Feb 12 '21
Houst
Houst May 23 '22
It seems to be nice to learn about the art media. We should develop the platforms for promoting the art in our country. Art is the best way to make country happy. Last week I was using the website https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/adventure-svg/ and I have observed that there are lots of talented people are available in the country.
Pages: 1 2 »