We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issues with Plugin on my website [SOLVED] - Meet Users Tinder Style | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Sep 29 '17
Hi there,

I bought your plugin yesterday but i have a problem, each time i press like or dislike it doesn't swipe to the next person. My website is https://www.myvirgo.info

Please have a look
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Jan 4 '19
Mindaugas
Mindaugas Dec 6 '17
I have same problem.

http://www.heradate.com

/ Mindaugas 

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 13 '17
Hi,

I have been doing a lot of tests on my local server and everything is working right, please send me your website url and a test user/password, if you provide ftp access too, I can fix it faster.

Please describe the steps to reproduce this problem, what device, operative system and what browser or app are you using so I can see the problem in your website.

Thank you for your understanding, I will fix this as soon as possible.

Senior Developer.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 13 '17
Hi there,

But i have sent you these details you requested 2 / 3 months ago and you haven't done anything about it...i even sent them twice but still i see you online but don't attend to my issue.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 12 '18
Hi,

This is now fixed, please update your plugin in your website's control panel.

This bug was really hard to find and fix, some plugins was causing compatibility issues. Now everything works as expected.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 13 '18
Hi there,

The error is only fixed when you on "Show Users : All" but when you select by gender either "Show Users : Male" or "Show Users : Female" it is still there, it will show the same user over and over again.
L Key
L Key Jan 3 '19
Have the issues been resolved? I would like to buy this plugin, but need to know the bugs have lll been fixed first.

Many thanks

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 4 '19
Yes it has been resolved
L Key
L Key Jan 5 '19

Quote from Webster Molaudi Yes it has been resolved
Thank you
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 5 '19
Pleasure
peter fitchen
peter fitchen Apr 5 '19

HI,

I have the same issue of filter "All", "Male", "Female". Users are only appearing on All. And if I am selecting male, female, nothing comes up.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 7 '19
Hi peter fitchen!

There is a new update, please update your plugin, that should solve all the issues.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic