We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this still supported - Instant Notify Popup | Forum

Mark
Mark Oct 19 '17
I have the Stock notifications plugin, but it seems that the developer will not support their plugins. 

So before I purchase, 

is there any issues I need to worry about with other plugins?

any theme templates that this will not work on?

sorry just a little gun shy as I have purchased several plugins that are suppose to be supported on 1.8.4 then you find out that they don't after buying them and the developer won't answer you or offer assistance.. 

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 19 '17
Hi Mark!

There is no issues reported, if you have latest version of Oxwall or Skadate, the plugin it will work perfectly, If you are using winks plugin there is no errors, so there is nothing to worry about, it just doesn't display instant notification for winks yet. The next update is going to display instant notifications for winks too.

It is compatible with all themes and all plugins, however new themes and plugins are added to the store by third party developers on a regular basis, so if you have any issue with any new theme or plugin, just let me know and I will fix it asap.

If you have any other question, please feel free to ask.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Oct 19 '17
Mark
Mark Oct 19 '17
Perfect.. will get it asap... and let you know if I run in to any issues.... thanks for replying 
Mark
Mark Oct 20 '17
ok - I bought the plugin - does it notify everyone that commented on the post when someone responds to a comment made by someone other than the post owner?

Nick Szankovics
Nick Szankovics Oct 25 '17
This still works and is supported. As you can see it works on my site. Need to work with the CSS slightly, but it works fine! :)

You do not have permission to reply this topic