We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall logo on site | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Nov 15 '17
Greetings all

having heaps of fun with Oxwall , was wondering is there a CSS or something I can add to make the Oxwall logo a bit bigger ?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 15 '17
i think if you know to make the logo bigger then you know how to hide the logo or make it smaller to because the tools are there and very easy change.....anyways maybe someone want to tell how to do...i do not know how to do it...
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 15 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 15 '17

You can try these settings, and play around with the size. There should also be a height setting, but that is usually set to the same height as the site panel, so changing that would require more adjustment. to other elements. Add it to the custom css for the theme in the admin panel.

.ow_logo {
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    width: 100px;
}

The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Nov 15 '17
Andrew
Andrew Nov 15 '17

Quote from Darryl B

You can try these settings, and play around with the size. There should also be a height setting, but that is usually set to the same height as the site panel, so changing that would require more adjustment. to other elements. Add it to the custom css for the theme in the admin panel.

.ow_logo {
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    width: 100px;
}

Good day

thank you , that made my spinning turd on the top left of my site a bit bigger haha www.saltyturds.com , trying to make the Oxwall logo bottom right a bit bigger so it fits better with the theme

Quote from OW-Ghost i think if you know to make the logo bigger then you know how to hide the logo or make it smaller to because the tools are there and very easy change.....anyways maybe someone want to tell how to do...i do not know how to do it...

I already know how to hide it from google searches , though I do not want to hide it , I like Oxwall , the bottom of the theme that I am currently working with has a nice black boarder on it and the current sized Oxwall logo looks tiny and out of place on it
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 16 '17
I'm guessing you are referring to the Oxwall attribution link in the bottom right? I'll have to look when I get home.
Andrew
Andrew Nov 16 '17

Quote from Darryl B I'm guessing you are referring to the Oxwall attribution link in the bottom right? I'll have to look when I get home.

that's the one yes , currently with the theme I am using it looks well small and out of place having it a tab bigger would make it fit like a glove , thank you for the help
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 16 '17

Here's some custom css to achieve this. Just copy, and paste it into the themes custom css in the admin panel. The sizes listed are the current size. 

.ow_footer div a img[src*="powered-by-oxwall.png"] {
    height: 14px;
    width: 128px;
}

Andrew
Andrew Nov 17 '17

Quote from Darryl B

Here's some custom css to achieve this. Just copy, and paste it into the themes custom css in the admin panel. The sizes listed are the current size. 

.ow_footer div a img[src*="powered-by-oxwall.png"] {
    height: 14px;
    width: 128px;
}

perfect thank you

my sweet spot for size seems to be at

height: 25px;
    width: 186px;

thank you that helped heaps :D