We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

BUG - Delete Account | Forum

Marcus
Marcus Dec 17 '17
Amazing and a very need plugin. However there is a confusing BUG. After user completes last step it gets redirected to: /deleteaccount/delete/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It appears like the user had been logged-out however if you go back to the site the user is still logged in.

User should get logged off after they click on delete profile.

Looks like the only way to really log the user out is to redirect it to somewhere after: OW::getUser()->logout();
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Dec 17 '17
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Dec 18 '17
when i test it, user will be logget out, i check it, if bug exist, i fix it in new version
Marcus
Marcus Dec 18 '17
Check again please it's not logging user out period. OW::getUser()->logout(); is not removing log_in cookie!!! Tested on Live Site. User appears logged off on the delete profile page but not on the site!!!

I have to redirect them to: $this->redirect("sign-out"); afterwords to sign them off.

I think there is no need to show them the page with info about then profile is due to be removed. If admin wants that let them use send email option.

But if you fix that but then more power to admins I guess.

Thanks for the plugin really for me it a must have.
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Dec 18 '17
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Dec 18 '17
Please update plugin,

you can  disable info screen when user click delet button on plugin settings now
Marcus
Marcus Dec 19 '17
Great thanks.
You do not have permission to reply this topic