We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

skadate - Start conversation limit | Forum

Johnny
Johnny Jan 17 '18
Hello,

is this plugin compatible with skadate?

VipDev
VipDev Jan 19 '18
Yes it is
Quote from John XY Hello,

is this plugin compatible with skadate?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 25 '18
It was not working with skadate mobile apps....can i have a refund...or can you make it working?
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 26 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 9 '18
I find the issue

the plugin database limit is removed after 1-2 minuts brows around other pages no mather how many seconds you add in the plugin settings.

because crone is told told to remove the limit if the time have run out 

sadly i was not get any help from the developer to fix it he only returned my money and keep sell the plugin that not works

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 9 '18
VipDev
VipDev Dec 10 '18

Quote from OW-Ghost I find the issue

the plugin database limit is removed after 1-2 minuts brows around other pages no mather how many seconds you add in the plugin settings.

because crone is told told to remove the limit if the time have run out 

sadly i was not get any help from the developer to fix it he only returned my money and keep sell the plugin that not works

you already got your money back. What else do want from me? By the way your shouldn't use my plugin because of refund. Please stop writing your unlimited questions
Leah Looman
Leah Looman Feb 2 '19
I am not asking for my money back but am asking if someone will be working on a way for mobile users to not bypass this feature. Thank you. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 2 '19

Quote from Leah Looman I am not asking for my money back but am asking if someone will be working on a way for mobile users to not bypass this feature. Thank you. 
you use skadate mobile apps? then you have same issue that i have with cron that not run his plugin proper. and update database
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 2 '19
VipDev
VipDev Mar 3 '19

Quote from Leah Looman I am not asking for my money back but am asking if someone will be working on a way for mobile users to not bypass this feature. Thank you. 
Hello write me in the direct please, I will try to help you

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 5 '19
Solved, great support! thanks man :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic