We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is skadate out of business? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stan Jensen
Stan Jensen Feb 3 '18
I have had no response for over a week on tickets and in the forum

Memberscannott log in to my site as they get this error

- - -copy and paste -- - -

Error details:
Type: Exception
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_562_1.MYI'; try to repair it
File: /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Line: 723
Trace: #0 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/database.php(436): OW_Database->execute(' SELECT b.id...', Array) #2 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(349): OW_Database->queryForColumnList(' SELECT b.id...', Array) #3 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1517680855, NULL) #4 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array) #5 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(211): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList() #6 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(252): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList() #7 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(124): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #8 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/view.php(183): OW_Renderable->onRender() #9 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #10 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(124): OW_Component->render() #11 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/view.php(183): OW_Renderable->onRender() #12 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #13 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(332): OW_Component->render() #14 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(317): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #15 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(110): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #16 /home/adventistdating/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/cc51457e4ab2f0e267e03f1be7a3dfb542f1e2d2_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(143): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel-

Stan Jensen
Stan Jensen Feb 3 '18
Now that they are not responding and more than likely out of Business what do we do??

Stan Jensen
Stan Jensen Feb 3 '18
I believe that error happens when people did not log out and try to get back in at www.adventistdating.com
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 3 '18
We haven't heard from any team members here for a long time now.  I am no server, or database guru. Take a look at this doc.  If I was getting this error, and I seen newfeed in it like you, and then seen the info related to the error in this doc. I would clean up the newsfed to clear up some space.

https://wiki.oxwall.com/faq:sqlstate-errors

Some other posts also point to getting your host to clear temp folders on the server.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Feb 3 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 7 '18

is there anyone here that run skadate mobile apps?

please send me a PM or send a post in this topic i would like share support experiense 

stan do you run skadate apps?