We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I swear some people have all the luck | Forum

dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
Three weeks old and already 1200 members, some people have all the freaken luck.  But ill bet the owner already had money to begin with.  You must have money to make money.  

https:///...book-trnd/index.html

dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
The first one that can tell me what platform they are using get a cookie lol 

The url is on the side of the image in the article, just use the last part of it, i wont put it here because i dont want to advertise for them that starts with air..........

nevermind i got it... i found the theme and traced it that way.... they are using wowonder social platform.

The Forum post is edited by dave Mar 22 '18
Lee
Lee Mar 22 '18
Its wowonder ... where's my cookie?
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
its in the mail :)  but sadly the post office would not allow me to send them in that form so i was forced to eat them and im sending the crumbs lol
Lee
Lee Mar 22 '18
dammit
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
anyone figure out the demo login yet
Lee
Lee Mar 22 '18
yes but will cost you more than crumbs ;)
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
i put some milk in a little baggy for you too to wash them down with... 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
I have a question:

is it legal post members that show guns and firearms in the images? I have removed such images at my dating site many times because i was not sure if it was legal or not show such images

Lee
Lee Mar 22 '18
Oh no. This will cost a cake.
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
Ghost youll have to check your local laws.  Its not against the law here in the US as long as you are not advocating crime or a crime in progress.  But your local country laws may be different.   FB and others are just doing that now on their own, its their choice.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
ahh okey thanks for the info
Quote from dave Ghost youll have to check your local laws.  Its not against the law here in the US as long as you are not advocating crime or a crime in progress.  But your local country laws may be different.   FB and others are just doing that now on their own, its their choice.

JB TECH
JB TECH Mar 23 '18
Back around 2010 or 2011 when there was Wall.Fm, I remember sharing a little discussion about people en masse switching over to other platforms in lieu of events such as data breeches, or shutdowns. I experienced the residual growth of such things. There used to be this old-styled mobile website with "games," "book writing," "chat rooms," etc. I loved it and so did everyone else. When it was shutting down, I did shameless plugs to my own website and got about 1000+ people signing up in the span of 4 to 5 days. Of course, I couldn't get everyone, it started slowing back down around 1500 members because it wasn't as good, but it was an example.

Too bad I'm no longer running my own network that "challenged facebook" lol. Maybe I could have seen some growth with it!
ross derewe
ross derewe Jul 15 '23

Good morning! I want to tell you about a wonderful discovery I made today: a pharmacy and vitamin shop intenskin in deutschland  You may discover special and practical vitamins and dietary supplements that can support your continued good health here. I've personally used a few of their goods, and they worked great. Check out this website if you wish to profit from taking good care of your health.