We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins taken away for free | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
cit27
cit27 Oct 26 '12
I dont have credit card but i know how to use western union from my country...
cit27
cit27 Oct 26 '12

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Purusothaman Ramanujam

In my contry not all people has a credit card...
so better if provide not only paypal but olso other payment method
I love u puru..You answer very past

Purusothaman Ramanujam
You do not necessary need a credit card. I believe you can pay using your bank account too.. If someone else is sure, please correct me.
cit27
cit27 Oct 26 '12
Oh i never do it to pay to other country, I pay (my hosting) use my bank transfer (sorry my english)
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 27 '12
@Puru

Hello, I've PM'd you about how I got those few plugins of yours already. So before you go making assumptions about me, please talk this out with me.

Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Jake Brunton @Puru

Hello, I've PM'd you about how I got those few plugins of yours already. So before you go making assumptions about me, please talk this out with me.

Replied to your PM. Its 3 days before I contacted you via your own Site, your FB page and in Oxwall PM. I did not get any reply.

You say that you got the plugins from the user Hero . Why and how it was shared to you?

Thomas
Thomas Oct 27 '12
I can not believe that people do this. If this keeps going on plugin creators will go somewhere else and oxwall will flounder/or go away do to lack of support.  You can get every plugin you could ever need for less 100 bucks so stop trading them and help keep this platform going!
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 27 '12
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam
Quote from Jake Brunton @Puru

Replied to your PM. Its 3 days before I contacted you via your own Site, your FB page and in Oxwall PM. I did not get any reply.

You say that you got the plugins from the user Hero . Why and how it was shared to you?

I replied your PM. 3 day delay was due to working on my own software programs, schooling, and others using my computer.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Still its not legal to use the plugins without paying for it. The user who gave you (Hero) also does not have those licenses..
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam You say that you got the plugins from the user Hero . Why and how it was shared to you?

Aarron
Aarron Nov 20 '12
I have been accused of trading my plugins, something which I would never do and if anybody asked me I would tell them to FU..... I mean er buy their own, they don't cost a lot of money and the developers spend a lot of their time making them. Every plugin I have got I have paid for, and I would like it to be known that I have NEVER traded a plugin and will never do such a thing.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Aarrron,

Nothing personal here again. I have removed licences of many and among them I might have re-assigned again when they confirm that they did not trade.

Thanks Aarron for considering that buyers spend money and developers spend time.
Daren
Daren Nov 23 '12
Stay strong developers, find a way to make em stealer pay ... BIG TIME ! I hope you read my mind .... :) You are the developer, you should be able to find out the stealer and EXECUTE them ... at your finger tips, the word on the street is ..

"... hurt them where it hurts the most ..."

You did not heard it from me ... 

lol i hope i made that sound suspense ...

Shafique Jaffery
Shafique Jaffery Aug 13 '23
Periodically review and assess the effectiveness of the ration scheme. Make adjustments as necessary based on feedback, changing needs, and any new developments and more about dak karmayogi
Pages: « 1 2 3