We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Swedish translation is under development. And some developers should learn better English! | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 25 '18

I started working on translating a few months ago.But of course, this is a work that takes a long time and requires a part of me as a person. One must be very disciplined and perfectionist, if this is going to be a 99% good result.
Problems that I encounter are that some plugin developers have not written the correct English. So where this is possible! I have also had to correct the English part of the translations. Here, some developers should be sharpening and be a little more perfectionists.

Why it takes a long time to translate the Oxwall + plugin to themes is because I'm also improving Google transelates, contributing to and improving the Swedish translation. I have done that all the time, and have seen great improvements in Swedish - English. Hopefully with time I can also help improve the translation between Norwegian - English with time.

So there is not only Oxwall I have and still working on, but also Google translates.

So far I have come up with Swedish and Norwegian translation on https://www.ketilsnettverk.org/index see the picture below.

So far, I have come up with Swedish and Norwegian translation at https://ketilsnettverk.org/groups-forums/index see the picture below.

Am still working on, but the will take time.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Jul 25 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 25 '18
Det vore bra om man kan se vilka plugin du har översatt till norska och svenska? 

Kanske du kan göra det när det är klart :))

Mycket intressant eftersom mina svenska kunskaper suger och funderar på starta en svensk webbsida

bott i norge 5 år men kan inte skriva Ny Norsk eller Bokmål. 

Har du använt Ny Norsk eller bokmål när du översatt till Norska?

Mvh

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 25 '18
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 25 '18
Jag/jeg er Norsk men bosatt i Sverige i många år.

Jag vill självklart som tidigare slipp posta bilder på vilka plugin jag har översatt.

Men denna gången satsar jag på att översätta det mesta, inte bara plugins.

Jag kan inte speciellt mycket nynorsk och personligen har jag också lite annorlunda uppfattning om detta speciella språk. Men Norsk bokmål er det jag skal omsider gå i gång med efter att jag har färdigställt och postat den nya svenska översättningen. 

Men för tillfället er det så:

Om vi inte brinner upp! så svettas vi ihjäl! 

Snart halv elva nu Svensk tid, och ändå 25+

I morgon skulle det bli 31+ och på fredag 33-35+ Och något regn skulle komma från Lördag, men sen kommer extremvärmen tillbaka. Inte lätt att sitta framför data, bara på förmiddagen och sent kväll.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Jul 25 '18
dave Leader
dave Jul 28 '18
I dont know what your saying but thanks for doing the translation :)
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 28 '18

https://translate.google.com

I / I am Norwegian but resident in Sweden for many years.

Of course, as before, I would like to post pictures on which plugins I've translated.

But this time, I'm focusing on translating most, not just plugins.

I do not know much new Norwegian and personally, I also have a slightly different view of this particular language. But Norwegian Bokmål is what I have to go on with after I have finished and posted the new Swedish translation.

But for the moment it's so:

If we do not burn up! so we sweat to death!

Almost half past eleven now Swedish time, and yet 25+

Tomorrow it would be 31+ and on Friday 33-35 + And some rain would come from Saturday, but then the extreme heat will return. Not easy to sit in front of data, only in the morning and late evening.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Aug 18 '18
Five plugins left to translate into Swedish, and a total of 2175 entries to translate. I will post a packet when I finish translating the last five plugins, as late delivering the final translation of the entire Oxwall at a later date. Not everyone who needs Swedish in the admin section, but has to fix this too.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Sep 9 '20
Just want to inform you that tonight I started translating into Norwegian and Swedish where I last took a break. I will provide updated packages here with a description of what has been translated, as this work becomes clear.

scandibook

https://scandibook.com/index

Kjetil Ervikson

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Sep 9 '20
Borjan Shoes
Borjan Shoes Aug 11 '23
Looking for girls school shoes in Pakistan? Borjan offers their customer the best ToT Ba ToT collection for girls that include a variety of school shoes. so, shop now for the best girls school shoes online at Borjan.
Qhaaf Bedding
Qhaaf Bedding Aug 16 '23
Shop the finest online bed sheets at Qhaaf Bedding. Explore our wide range of luxurious bedding sets and enjoy a comfortable and stylish night's sleep. Buy now with confidence from Pakistan's top branded online bed sheets store.
Mannat Clothing
Mannat Clothing Aug 16 '23
Discover a world of exquisite fashion at Mannat Clothing, where Pakistani dresses online come to life in a symphony of colors and designs. Upgrade your wardrobe today.
Panache Apparel
Panache Apparel Aug 17 '23
Discover the essence of grace with Panache Apparel's floral print dress. Immerse yourself in a world of delicate petals and chic design, embodying the perfect fusion of nature and fashion.
Arjun
Arjun Aug 17 '23
A few years ago I wasn't much fluent in English but when I joined the best English Coaching Centre In Chennai I learned a lot and they improved my communication as well. Now I can communicate well in English with Fluency.
Aspire Bedding
Aspire Bedding Aug 17 '23
Discover ultimate comfort and style with Aspire Bedding's premium bed sheets online. Elevate your sleep experience today!
basit55
basit55 Aug 25 '23
Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information. kanadai vízum online alkalmazás
basit55
basit55 Aug 27 '23
Outstanding Service! Great Execution of their plans in work! They are just perfect! I would like to recommend them to everyone out there! You will not regret it!  starslot88
basit55
basit55 Aug 28 '23
Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. تأشيرة تركيا لجنوب إفريقيا
basit55
basit55 Aug 29 '23
I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks ഇന്ത്യൻ വിസ അപേക്ഷ
basit55
basit55 Aug 31 '23
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. REQUISITS DE VISA DE NOVA ZELANDA
basit55
basit55 Sep 1 '23
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Zahteve i94 za ameriški vizum
basit55
basit55 Sep 2 '23
Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. Authentic credibility enhancement
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »