We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How setup - Fortumo Pro Billing | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
Hello,

How to setup so it is working with different membership plans on the website fortumo.com ?

I want to buy this plugin, but i need som short guide how to setup on futomo homepage

right now i have membership like this on my website:

1 month membership xx.xx usd

3 month membership xx.xx usd

6 month membership xx.xx usd

12 month membership xx.xx usd

Thanks

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18

you create 4 sms services on fortumo.com, then add service_id and secret key to selected membership plan

Plugin now works with Paid Membership Plugin, other integration in future (Coins)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
Okey i will test it tomorrow see if i can make it :)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18
Write if you will be have problems.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
you mean 4 single services?

i would like some step by step guide....hmm...but i will test my self first maybe easy

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18

yes,

then add all this services on plugin settings, assign service to selected membership plan.

When user select membership plan o subscription page, then will be redirected to assignet service

here you have form to add service and can assign to selected membership plans

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
1. click "create new service"

2. click "web sdk"

3. click"countries"

4. click "singel item"

5. click "define the price" (what should i pick here? the cheapest possible or the most expensive or approximedelty ? )

let say i have 1 month membership 9.99 euro ?

sorry i learn slow...:)))

and what should i input here:

To which URL will your payment requests be forwarded to?

Where to redirect the user after completing the payment?

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18

You can't define price what you want, because mobile operators have own proces to premium sms ;)

So below, you have table with selected countries and you can select price SMS, so if you have 10 Euro selected this and assign this service to first membership plan on plugin settings

url to notification http://site.com/fortumopro/payment/notify

The Forum post is edited by ArtMedia Aug 27 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
Go Live

Due to the mobile operator regulations in some countries every payment service needs to be approved separately, but this will take only 1-2 business days. For that we need a little info about your payment service.

here i not sure what to write in the two fields?

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18
You must write what you selling
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
okey i test this tomorrow 
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 27 '18
mobile operators must check if you are not eg. gambling site, in my country law banned this activity and you must have special licences etc.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 28 '18
waiting approval by mobile operators right now.....lets wait some day see if i success or not...im in the dating industry...normal dating nich (no nude or adult)...use skadate dating software
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 28 '18
Cesar Leiva
Cesar Leiva Aug 29 '18
I was approved by most of the countries of America and half of the European and Asian countries I recommend that the description of your service be as simple as possible to be accepted in several countries :)
The Forum post is edited by Cesar Leiva Aug 29 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 29 '18
i would bee more interested if you told me what countrys you was not approved....america i could not see in that list? only canada....

i not interested get approved in countrys that have access to credit cards usely (rich countrys)....i interested in get approved in poor countrys that usely not use credits cards only mobile phones. it is then this plugin come to its fully rights to boost you sells in your website

i still wait for get some countrys approved now i have 64 countrys approved 

11 countrys not approved = 

- Bahrain

- Egypt 

- Iraq

- Kuwait

- Lebanon

- Oman

- Qatar

- Saudi arabia

- South Korea

- Tunisia

- UAE

17 is waiting still for get approved (my guess is they will not get approved, but i hope im wrong)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 29 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic