We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I just bought a plug in and its giving error to my site. | Forum

Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 7 '18

Error 500

Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!

To get the error details follow these steps:

- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true

- Reproduce your last action.

Error details:

Type:Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'biomedl1_oxwall.ow_iclassifieds_items' doesn't exist

File:/home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:331

Trace:#0 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/database.php(359): OW_Database->execute('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array) #2 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(101): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_plugins/iclassifieds/bol/item_dao.php(228): OW_BaseDao->countByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_plugins/iclassifieds/bol/service.php(215): ICLASSIFIEDS_BOL_ItemDao->countUserItems(1) #5 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_plugins/iclassifieds/init.php(92): ICLASSIFIEDS_BOL_Service->findUserItemsCount(1) #6 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(197): iclassifieds_quick_links(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #7 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/quick_links_widget.php(45): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #8 [internal function]: BASE_CMP_QuickLinksWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #9 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(473): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #10 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(444): OW::getClassInstanceArray('BASE_CMP_QuickL...', Array) #11 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(305): OW::getClassInstance('BASE_CMP_QuickL...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #12 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #13 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/717b8c17b5005b083c56ac564ab4140b5586524f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #14 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5bad85d0953c26_62858593(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #15 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home2/biomedl1...') #16 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home2/biomedl1...') #17 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #18 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #19 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #20 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(262): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #21 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #22 /home2/biomedl1/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #23 {main}

AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 7 '18
Looks like the plugin is trying to use a table that doesn't exists yet.

This is usually caused by the plugin not creating it in its install.php

Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 7 '18
Any recommendation?
AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 9 '18
Check the table it is failing on and see that it exists in DB and in the plugin install.php...

Uninstall / Reinstall Plugin

If you can't get to admin, resolve issues until it loads for you and lets you uninstall...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Dec 9 '18
Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 11 '18

This is what I get after reinstall 

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OW_ErrorManager::exceptionHandler() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/error_manager.php:235 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OW_ErrorManager->exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/error_manager.php on line 235
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 11 '18
In your cPanel switch your PHP version to 5.5 or 5.6

I hope it helps.

Senior Developer.

Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 12 '18
I tried , but it does not work, I tried to contact developer and no answer. I will try to get a refund.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 13 '18
The first error was plugin installation problem. But this error has nothing to do with the plugin, it is core problem with PHP 7. If you switch to PHP 5.5 or 5.6 this error should be fixed. Is any other error showing or what is the issue now?
Quote from Douglas Hernandez

This is what I get after reinstall 

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OW_ErrorManager::exceptionHandler() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/error_manager.php:235 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OW_ErrorManager->exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home2/biomedl1/public_html/ow_core/error_manager.php on line 235

Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 14 '18
Classifieds plug in still not working
AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 14 '18
We're also here to fix issues others cannot that may need a developers touch for small fee's / donations ;-)
Douglas Hernandez
Douglas Hernandez Dec 14 '18
How much?