We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing language Id | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rob
Rob Dec 13 '18
Is it possible to change the id number of a language.?

For example, id = 3 to NL.?

With regards,

Admiraliteit Imedia

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 16 '18
This is a issue i was bring up 3 years or was it 4 years ago on this forum.

I hired a oxwall team developer to fix this but he did leave me and my not finished project i payed for and i was loosing 400 usd if i remember correct.

His name Sardar https://developers.oxwall.com/user/cst ;

Do never hire this guy....

The oxwall fork oxwallplus.com have fix this issue already .....try it out!

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 16 '18
Rob
Rob Dec 18 '18

Dear OW Ghost,

We visited the website of Oxwallplus a number of times, but no activities can be found there.
In our view, this does not look as active, plus for the plugins we still need to go to the website of Oxwall itself.
We think that switching back and forth is not an option for us.!
But thanks for your response.
In our eyes it is better that Oxwall is improved and continues in the future and can continue to go on.

With regards,

Admiraliteit Imedia

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 18 '18
I understand , maybe the oxwallplus developer Artmedia could create some plugin for this issue that works fully with the sitemap and all languages.

Right now i put not very much effort on my desktop site because 75% of my traffic comes from

1. IOS App

2. Android APP

3. PWA App

Only interested in plugins that can effect all this platforms not just the desktop site like many plugins only covers.

The future is not to put all effort on one platform like many developers doing in this plugin store. 

I stop buy many great recent plugins that i like very much just because they only support 25% of my members i feel it is not worth it at all and can make some members confused

I hope all developers here did fully access to all 4 skadate platforms but at the same time i understand that they not very interested develop for skadate....or buy they latest skadate software and apps.

But i think many that buy plugins here do use skadate software and like me they waiting for plugins that can working with all this 4 platforms.

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 18 '18