We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error by updating to version 4 - Adult VIP Blurred Photos | Forum

Marco
Marco Dec 27 '18
Error details:
Type:     Exception
Message:     SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `accountTypeId` = '53' LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1
File:     /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Line:     723

Trace:     #0 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/database.php(308): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'USERCREDITS_BOL...', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/bol/action_price_dao.php(80): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/bol/credits_service.php(1109): USERCREDITS_BOL_ActionPriceDao->findActionPrice(NULL, '53') #5 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_plugins/adultphotos/classes/event_handler.php(109): USERCREDITS_BOL_CreditsService->findActionPriceForUser(NULL, 1) #6 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_plugins/adultphotos/classes/event_handler.php(191): ADULTPHOTOS_CLASS_EventHandler->getCreditsText() #7 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(228): ADULTPHOTOS_CLASS_EventHandler->onPageLoad(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/ow_core/application.php(753): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/johnd/domains/johnd/public_html/index.php(173): OW_Application->finalize() #10 {main}

If i manual in database deactivate plugin then error is gone

The Forum post is edited by Marco Dec 27 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 27 '18
You need to deactivate and activate the plugin in the admin panel to make it work with user credits and get rid of this error, sorry about that. If after deactivate and activate this plugin still not working, please send me your website's admin user/pass and ftp too, I will take a look at the issue.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Marco
Marco Dec 27 '18

that did the trick

thank you

BTW: the help button to: http://www.codemonster.pro/...oto_plugin_help.html

is also not working page not found

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 27 '18

Quote from Marco

BTW: the help button to: http://www.codemonster.pro/...oto_plugin_help.html

is also not working page not found

I'm glad that is now working and thank you for the heads up on my website's not found error, I will fix it in a few hours.

Thank you.
Senior Developer.

gami
gami Dec 28 '18
hi the help page is still not :-(

mike

You do not have permission to reply this topic