We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

GDPR plugin a BIG joke ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 27 '19
I want to throw out my computer from the window

please read this

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1559

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/63978

is everyone happy with this garbage plugin????

unfortenly i FORCED use this garbage for my skadate software because skadate have decides use this garbage plugin for they native mobile apps. 

BIG shame on this developer that think everyone have a TEAM of admins working with his 50 DAILY REQUESTS rather then spend on build up you business and remove fake users

i hate engineers that build manual solutions and leave work to other people....please always have the goal build AUTO solutions!

it should bee like this

if someone press for example

"request delete profile" a text or popup window should come up and say "do you really want to do this you will lose all data?" and if they press "yes" again the profile will bee deleted.

why on earth do we admins need search up the user and then delete his profile?  this is so much time consuming !! and time i have little as ALONE admin 

but probabaly skadate solution is to hire more admins because everyone is rich very rich who runs a website, maybe best hire one admin that only take care of request every day....yes i upset...why create such solution 2019 and now forced use it....it would cost me probably 1000 to 2000 usd create a better one that support all my 4 platforms....and this TEAM is to proude change something they build i know because i never see they change something that customers complains over....they are proud very proud...i leave this crazy shit very soon....please admit this is crazy solutions for very active websites

another problem is to they RATHER request to delete profile then delete they profile them self?

i would do exactly the same if i was not find the delete button because this request button are more visible then the original delete button....oh my god i no words....it is to much for me....

I need a addon fix for this plugin that make the plugin auto friendly......i hope someone can make such addon to this plugin because i can not change the plugin it already integrated in my native apps

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 28 '19
sijiv31759
sijiv31759 Apr 18 '23
This is the worst plugin that I have ever come across up until now. It's unfortunate that I visited wugt news press releases because that's how I came to know about this plugin in the first place. And it's the worst of all.