We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Not Provided After Purchase..? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Rob
Rob Mar 9 '19

When will the store be handled properly.???????

A store for developers of Skalfa/Oxwall itself and external developers who offer their plugins and themes and of course for buyers who also ask difficult questions because they are not experienced in programming the plugins and themes.

Of course, those who offer a product must also realize that they have to answer those difficult questions.

New ideas from users of the plugins and themes should also be taken seriously and answered.

Actually all very simple, isn't it.?

1 company/person running the store.!

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 10 '19

I think the real problem is that;

Why does Oxwall stand quiet?

The attacks of Skadate, personal fires. The two platforms are the sole builders and the target is the defendant.

Please contact the seller before purchasing the shop products.

Do not buy if the developer does not return to you within 3 days. Careful users recommend doing this 2 times. The new oxwall users who are novice should review the product movements of the store and show you everything in the history of the activity. Last updated date. No products should be purchased from 2018.

Another issue is the victims of this lost developer. There are 2 options, a new product purchase and developer purchase.

In Turkey we are helping older users Oxwall TM 2 hour free. However, we do not provide assistance for developers who are active in the developer. This help is only available to our users who are the developer victims. 2 We cannot help you for your work in the past, but we can help you to redirect from your oxwall add-on developer friends to active ones.

No one knows about the latest movement situation scenario in Oxwall. The most recent news is that in 2017, they have started to change the whole system and have passed 3 of them and have no news.

Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Mar 12 '19
Hello everybody. Person who has not delivered "Reminder notification plugin". I have fixed this problem, please check "My purchases" tab. Purusothaman Ramanujam is no longer support the plugins i will try to replace him.

Rob
Rob Mar 12 '19
Hello Sergey,

Does this mean that you take over the entire account of Purusothaman Ramanujam, or just this plugin.?

Blaire
Blaire Mar 13 '19
I verify that Sergey Pryadkin has corrected the situation by granting me the Reminder Notifications plugin as purchased. I did not have to file a claim through PayPal. It is good.
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Mar 13 '19
It would be great if they include the developers' plugins they have abandoned, I also have plugins
Purusothaman Ramanujam 
Rob
Rob Mar 13 '19

If they can transfer the financial side for 1 plugin to another developer, then they should also be able to transfer the plugins we think.!

So that support can be given again on the plugins and possibly updates.?

Rob
Rob Mar 13 '19

If they can transfer the financial side for 1 plugin to another developer, then they should also be able to transfer the plugins we think.!

So that support can be given again on the plugins and possibly updates.?

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 13 '19
Hi friend, I have many attachments signed by Purusothaman Ramanujam. This message is not descriptive, what kind of problem is there. These add-ons were included in my purchase list in the Store. What happened to our add-ons.I'm dealing with my own questions after the developer support, but if the add-ons change hands, you must add us as a licensee. Many people who do not realize such an announcement will not be happy.
As I said, I don't understand much from your message, please send a more descriptive message.

Quote from Sergey Pryadkin Hello everybody. Person who has not delivered "Reminder notification plugin". I have fixed this problem, please check "My purchases" tab. Purusothaman Ramanujam is no longer support the plugins i will try to replace him.

Pages: « 1 2