We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Who uses user credits plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael
Michael Nov 1 '12
Who uses the user credits plugin?

I just purchased it for $20 and the problem I am facing is the credit block/widget doesnt display. Can anyone kindly assist.

I have pm'd the seller and left a response on there support forum for the plugin.

I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you.
Adam
Adam Nov 1 '12
go to admin once you installed go to installed plugins go to the credits plugin and click settings
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Try adding some credit packs first.
Michael
Michael Nov 2 '12
I have added credit packs, it has also added "credits" to the quick links section on the dashboard but there is no widget. I have gone to admin section and customised dashboard and user profile but the widget isnt listed. I have also gone to the main site and customised the main feed but again there is no widget.

The plugin works as I have also installed "hot list" which is integrated with the user credits plugin but the widget/block doesnt appear and does look pretty useful.

Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 8 '13

I have the same problem, it simply wont show on members site.. I can see it on my profile settings, i have 5 credits.

There is no option in the settings menu whatsoever..

Iam feeling a little annoyes with all this credit thins i buyed. First i bought the lottery that dosent work, and now this.. Its like throwing money in the garbage..

Another question is it possible to get a refund if ppl dont get it to work?

bobbi
bobbi Mar 8 '13
we use the credits plugin

i may of misunderstood but have you checked the box for credits in the admin area  - privacy - moderators tick user credits then you and any other admin/mods  will see and be able to change credits on your member profiles

Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 8 '13

Hey bobbi

can i get a peek at your site how it looks as a member? I fixed it i think, if the points only can stand in that quick link box? But it dosent show up in newsfeed

bobbi
bobbi Mar 8 '13
www.dogpawfile.com

if you join it i will approve you straight away
Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 8 '13
iam in now, thx :)
Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 8 '13
Thanks again bobbi :) You should have alot of credits :)
Alia Team
Alia Mar 11 '13
Guys http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/6465 .
Credits can be viewed under "Quick Links".
You can use Custom HTML widget to add a link to sitename.com/user-credits/buy-credits  and place it anywhere on your site to make it more "visible" to your site users.
david john
david john Jun 1 '23
Regarding the issue you are facing with the credits block/widget not showing up, you Double check that the User Credits plugin is properly installed Amanda The Adventurer and activated on your WordPress site. You can do this by going to the "Plugins" section of your WordPress dashboard.
The Forum post is edited by david john Jun 1 '23