We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin - Tinder cards | Forum

gami
gami May 25 '19
Hi, is the plugin only compatible with plugins from scandals? How to remove matches etc? And do you have a test page
VipDev
VipDev May 26 '19
Hello gami, I have no idea who is the scandals. But I can integrate any thing you want. Just write me in direct your wishes. I don't have a test page but you can buy and play with the one and if you don't like it I will return your money.

Ps:
The "matchmaking" plugin is not necessary  for the one and can be skipped. 
gami
gami May 27 '19
Oh sorry skadate
VipDev
VipDev May 27 '19

Quote from gami Oh sorry skadate
Yes it compatible with skadate and oxwall as well
Mindaugas
Mindaugas Jun 3 '19
hello, 

Can you make same matchmaking like tinder style?  

VipDev
VipDev Jun 3 '19

Quote from Mindaugas hello, 

Can you make same matchmaking like tinder style?  

Hello, yes can your provide me more details what do you mean?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 6 '19
it is still not compatible skadate android and skadate IOS tinder card feature

I have test it...

VipDev
VipDev Oct 7 '19

Quote from OW-Ghost it is still not compatible skadate android and skadate IOS tinder card feature

I have test it...

I did't promise you anything 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 7 '19
you promise me and other  people it work with skadate , that is not true.

skadate have 4 platforms. i know you the boss at skadate Emil or your are Sergey.

Why can you not make it work for all 4 platforms to you own software out from box and we will buy it?

I was look the database table and i can see skmobileapp database table that this plugin use

it is not rocket science for you make this work for android and ios

i will not force you do it but you should make you own software compatible more with the plugins here in the store.

i daily pay and force other developers make they plugin compatible with skadate android and ios apps. 

but i feel wrong if i start pay skadate builders and team for make they own plugins compatile with they own software. it sounds in many ears very wrong.

or do you support oxwall then better you bring down skadate and start focus your product work with oxwall and start talk in the forums again and make oxwall great again.

and i do marketing skadate brand everyday in my PWA url, but i get 0 usd from doing that free marketing for you business skadate. 

i could see you update the plugin and did not write anything about the update you have done. 

they who interested in this plugin is ME and many others that buy skadate software because it is a dating feature and thats why sad it not work fully with skadate

Do you really want you own skadate customers pay much more then a oxwall user make this plugin work 100% ? I know you already have a plugin version that works for android and ios . why you refuse to give it to me and others? 

sorry but i really do not get it...and i promise this will bee my last post here

ow-ghost

Quote from VipDev
Quote from OW-Ghost it is still not compatible skadate android and skadate IOS tinder card feature

I have test it...

I did't promise you anything 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 7 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 7 '19
when it works for android and ios out from box or with some simple install instructions that i not need pay extra for, then please send me a message , i ready buy 2 plugins because i like the design and i need this plugin
VipDev
VipDev Oct 7 '19

Quote from OW-Ghost when it works for android and ios out from box or with some simple install instructions that i not need pay extra for, then please send me a message , i ready buy 2 plugins because i like the design and i need this plugin
First of all I don't work at skalfa, skadate etc, I'm an independent developer. And only I decide what should be added and when. Second: It fully supports the both skadate and Oxwall desktop versions. Of course it does't support the skadate's mobile app, because it requires some extra work in the mobile app (adding extra code, compile etc) it cannot be added on the fly because of lack of technologies that why it requires a custom work. And it not possible to add such mobile version support for all clients. 

Remember when are you speaking about skadate mobile app it always equals to = custom and extra payable work
The Forum post is edited by VipDev Oct 7 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 7 '19
okey send me the invoice
You do not have permission to reply this topic