We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Permissions - UserInfo | Forum

Catkin
Catkin Jun 14 '19
Hello!

Extremely excited about this plugin and definitely want to use it. Just a few questions!

On our site we have moderators and I feel it would be helpful for them to see who users have blocked and have as friends ect. Can it be configured that the widget on the profile can only be displayed to moderators and not users? In short we would not like any of the features this plugin has to be available to standard users.

We have website admins. We require these users to have training in GDPR and to agree to non-disclosure and abide by strict policy's to keep users data safe. Can we limit reading mailboxes and managing passwords to only Admins?

I was a little confused about the screenshots of the plugin where it has information about re-setting and changing passwords where it explains about how the Oxwall password encryption works. This screenshot here: https://developers.oxwall.com/...14196_1560550182.jpg

Please could you explain more about what that is?

The Forum post is edited by Catkin Jun 14 '19
Catkin
Catkin Jun 14 '19
I realise that you go over some of this information in your plugin description but I would just like to double check. Forgive me, but I would love to use this plugin on my site!
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 14 '19

There are many types of permissions in this plugin:

* Without access to basic data: You do not see anything, you will not notice that this plugin exists

* With access to basic data: You only see the summary screens.

* With access to extended data: You have access to the listings, there are many. In the case of conversations, only see yours.

* Administrators: You can see the IPS (not only who uses them, also the data), they can see the conversations, change the password, search for it, delete the avatar and log in as a member. They can also erase friendships, blocks and conversations. You can see conversations between two members who are not him.

These permits are all very easy to modify, if they do not adapt to your needs I can indicate where to change each of them or do it for you (free) 

The Forum post is edited by Patricia Zorrilla Jun 14 '19
Catkin
Catkin Jun 14 '19
This is exciting to hear Patricia!

I will buy your plugin once our finances allow!

You do not have permission to reply this topic