We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile (progressive) web app | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 31 '19
I think there is no market for another desktop community software. the competion is huge this days when it comes to dating and community software. but i wish him good luck spend 5-10 years build it and if lucky have something that they others not already added on the software already.

better spend that time create some unique that nobody yet created . 

if i was in his shoes...

i regret i was pick something with huge competion 5 years ago...everyone want have a pice of the cake and you get smaller piece every year in this branch...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 31 '19
Marco
Marco Jan 1 '20

Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

That he had fake profiles around here saying that everything was going very well and was very nice with websites with thousands of users discredited him a lot, that's a very childish advertising error.

That is a absolute lie. I did never do that! I would like you revert that statement!

Marco
Marco Jan 1 '20

Quote from Defunct Yes, with Laravel, I've known about this for a few months now, but haven't been watching it since I discovered it.

I would provide a link, but he's using private repo's on GitHub now (it was originally public.)

We will releasing a beta version in q2 2020
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 1 '20
Nice Marco, good to hear!
Pages: « 1 2