We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE IMAGES TO NEWSFEED? | FORUM | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
tan hoang
tan hoang Aug 26 '19
Is there a way to allow users to post multiple images to the newsfeed? Currently I only see to be able to add one at a time.
dave Leader
dave Sep 21 '19
Not out of the box.... the only way i can see to do that is to either with a plugin or try editing the pics and making one big big out of several pics and then post that.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 21 '19
Not possible.
Steve
Steve Sep 24 '19
This plugin allows it and you can set the amount that each user can add...Yes it is $20 but well worth it.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/246

The Forum post is edited by Steve Sep 24 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 24 '19
ok cool, then the problem is solved :) i did not missing this feature my self even if i use newsfeed so maybe thats why i did not know anything about this plugin....but know we know 

if my website will bee like facebook maybe i will need this plugin....but only 0,1% upload photos on my newsfeed in one year

i use newsfeed for make my site look active and they can see people join and post photos and change avatar....but for members upload and write things it very very low use...like steve says...if worth 20 usd then go for it!

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 24 '19