We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Audio messages plugung | Forum

Marcus
Marcus Dec 10 '19
Folks can somebody add the ability for users to send 10 secs audio messages.. 

Add cron job to delete those 1 day old.... Add setting to admin page to specify delete time interval default 24h..

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jan 16 '20
I wanted to make this plugin a long time ago, I just did think that nobody needed this, now that I know that you want it I will make it soon.

Senior Developer.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 16 '20

For the DeskTop version I don't see it very interesting, but if it works in the mobile version in NewsFeed and Mailbox I will buy one.

Something like WhatsApp audio messages

Marcus
Marcus Jan 16 '20
Thanks guys for the feedback. In my opinion users will use this tool more than just texting. Plus it's a good way for one user to know whether other user is catfishing. 
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Jan 16 '20
Leffler Hirthe
Leffler Hirthe Dec 20 '20
Have you used this plugin yet? Does it work well? I'm using it at https://dzwoneknatelefon.com/
The Forum post is edited by Leffler Hirthe Dec 24 '20
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I?ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 06:26AM
This approach is normally how it looks quite best. Every one about health issues demonstrates really are made using many different ways of life proficiency. I propose you the technology rather a lot. natraj pencil packing job