We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins selector //SOLVED - CKEditor | Forum

Peter
Peter Feb 4 '20
Please, how can I customize an editor to be initiated only on blogs?
The Forum post is edited by Peter Feb 9 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 5 '20

try this selector

.ow_blogpost_compose textarea[name="post"]

Peter
Peter Feb 5 '20

Thank you for your answer, but with this selector editor will not appear anywhere,
even on blogs.

With default settings, editor is replaced in all "textareas" , also on messages and its not good.

Otherwise the plugin works perfectly, but this plugin selector would be very useful.

I tried many selectors, but the result was that the editor appeared everywhere or nowhere.

Please give me some other solution to try.

The Forum post is edited by Peter Feb 5 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 5 '20

did you paste on plugin settings on configuration textarea only this: .ow_blogpost_compose textarea[name="post"]

and saved settings?

Peter
Peter Feb 5 '20
Yes, also cleared all caches. Testing on default oxwall installation with simplicity theme.
Peter
Peter Feb 5 '20
I also tried this because with your selector above, my console was throwing: SyntaxError: unexpected token: identifier

This happens in this line: var editorConfig = ".ow_blogpost_compose textarea[name="post"]";

So I tried put into plugin config this: .ow_blogpost_compose textarea[name='post']

changed " to '

Now is without error on console, but editor is again on all plugins textareas
The Forum post is edited by Peter Feb 5 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 6 '20
please send me on pm access to admin panel of your site
Peter
Peter Feb 6 '20
I'm not testing it on a live production server, but on a local LAMP instance, with new default Oxwall installation and default plugins.

All I can do is move this installation live to one of my domains for you. But I don't think it's necessary when it's just a default new installation of oxwall + your plugin.

Where is the problem? Can't reproduce this selector on your oxwall instance? If so, just tell me how to edit the source code (and the oxwall source files if necessary) and I'll test it.

Although I know html, css and basics of JS, my PHP knowledge is not enough to find it:))
The Forum post is edited by Peter Feb 6 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 6 '20

update plugin, cofigure via screen

you can check that is working here

https://oxwall.artmedia.biz.pl/blogs/post/new (enabled ckeditor)

https://oxwall.artmedia.biz.pl/forum/addTopic/1 (default oxwall editor)

Peter
Peter Feb 6 '20

Well, Its great, but I don't have the last two options in plugin settings, with which it makes sense:

- Override default oxwall editor

- Add editor to texarea on floatboxes

See screenshot. Do you have some new version of plugin? Please I want it:))

Peter
Peter Feb 6 '20
Yes now i see you update the plugin. Great job ArtMedia, thank you:)
Quote from Peter

Well, Its great, but I don't have the last two options in plugin settings, with which it makes sense:

- Override default oxwall editor

- Add editor to texarea on floatboxes

See screenshot. Do you have some new version of plugin? Please I want it:))

Peter
Peter Feb 6 '20

Just for info, I also did this:

I have disabled html filtering on the oxwall core: http://projects.artmedia.biz.pl/view.php?id=16

I added custom configuration into config.js via Ckeditor toolbar fonfigurator. Now I have full feratured editor. See screenshot.

Attachments:
  final.jpg (42Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic