We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google is crawling in wrong language | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Paul
Paul Mar 2 '20
Hi

google is crawling my website in the wrong language and I dont know why.

www.toyota-supra.de is the default language id=3.

www.google.com/search?q=site%3Atoyota-supra.de

I even changed the browser language and always get the right german language.

I´ve used ryte.com for testing my seo and even this software uses the website in english.

Any ideas?

Paul
Paul Mar 2 '20
Got it. it was a bug in my own Browser/server lang detect plugin. Can be deleted
The Forum post is edited by Paul Mar 2 '20
Onur
Onur Mar 4 '20
language_id=1 id seo is died in 2004 
Paul
Paul Mar 5 '20
what?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20
yes language_id=1 is dead for SEO

still there is no fixes for this year 2020.......i payed developer fix this SEO core problem but he did run away with the money and mess up my website very bad....acctualy i think it was one of the main developers for oxwall....forget his name again ....now he work as EA game developer....

AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 9 '20
Damn Ghost, how the hell did he go work for EA?!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20
I not sure how he did get that job :)

Here is the guy i talk about https://developers.oxwall.com/user/cst

and https://ca.linkedin.com/in/sardar-madumarov-24b18348

Dave think he was one of the main developers for oxwall software that started create this software.

I still have him on skype :) But i doubt he will answer me ...

I think he was lost interest about the oxwall project or some fight with some of the oxwall team members ...thats why he leave....and in the same moment he was try make a 400-800 dollar plugin project for me to fix this SEO core issue with languages. but it was so many issues and my site was get problem with google so many times. I think he was just give up and i was get nothing for my money....i think he was stressed about to much work....that was my feeling at that time

He created a perfomance plugin that was really good if he put more work on it to bee error free...but he was abondon that project to...and he created some other good plugins to that was buggy and not error free

strange guy.....he could at least refund me before stop talk to me....

i think he not stupid but take to much work at the same time and not quality check the code weeks or months after it build. 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20