We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Leaving Oxwall Forum Forever! | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 1 '20

Hi oxwallers,

When this "dave" have been promoted to "team" leader for bee boss in this forum i leaving this forum for good.

No more advice from me in this forum and no more design new plugins for this store. I have created at least 20-30 plugin in the store that people use everyday.

I will run my business but i will stop share great ideas to the forum, i will keep ideas for my self 100%.

I know all of my topics about great ideas will and probably already removed.

It was a pleasure on this 6 years share ideas and talk with people that run same software.

They who hate me and want me banned for long time very happy and celebrate now and you other i know who you are my friends and probably not so happy with this new forum boss at all.

"Keep the old 1990 talk and remove the 2020 talk"

I not say more ...

Have a great time the people that still left with the new forum boss !

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 1 '20
dave Leader
dave Jun 1 '20

+1 Chris_W,

Ghost there is no reason for you to leave, if you read my post it said that the past is the past and lets move forward.  The sky is the limit and i need everyone to participate and help, it says "everyone" and that includes you.    As i said i never had a problem with you personally, it was the rules i was enforcing.  You think i hate you and i dont know why you cant see the difference between enforcing the rules and personal.  They are completely different. 

As long as you can keep the support focused around oxwall and not skadate and not fight me every time i happen to correct you or get your feelings hurt then all will be fine. 

I am asking you to stay, if not i understand but i wish you would.