We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some Question before buy - Testimonials | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 24 '20
Hello

I have some questions:

- Is there any demo website so i can see this plugin live?

- Will it bee a widget or content that show testimonials on the index main page before you sign up/in to website? (could not see such screenshot show that maybe you can upload?)

- Is it FULLY mobile responsive?

Thank you

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 24 '20
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 24 '20
Hello sir,

Thanks for your inquiries. I have not had enough time to set up the demo page properly but I will share some images with you and update you when the demo page is properly restored. However, you can take a look at an outdated copy I uploaded here: http://oxwall.ewtnet.us/testimonials

The plugin has both a widget and a page. If the widget is displayed on the sidebar or index widget area, you can show different testimonials for different pages using the widget. The admin page allows you to set up categories, tags and organise how you want the testimonials to display.

And yes, the page is responsive.

ADMIN SETTINGS

FRONT END

WIDGET

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Jun 26 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 24 '20

Hello Sir

I looking for a plugin like this but i need some things:

1. Change background colors on the slider because "brown" is not a color that match my website. (Maybe i can add CSS and change in that way , but you should have option to change colors on slider? Or maybe it takes colors from your website?

2. I only interested in the slider but okey if i get a user page no problem with that. I maybe can remove that page if i need to do in future with some css.

3. I could not see how the slider looks in desktop size full screen? The slider was in mobile format because it was put inside the sidebar but i going to add the slider on index page so they see the slider before they sign in to my website. I think it works but not sure how it looks? Could you add a screenshot when slider is in desktop full screen?

If the index widget slider looks good in full screen i will buy this plugin ...

Thank you

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 24 '20
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 25 '20
1. You can configure the background for each category on the admin area.

2. You can remove menu item from admin > manage pages.

3. You can view it here: http://oxwall.ewtnet.us/testimonials

The layout are customizable and chosen while adding testimonials.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 25 '20
Okey great

But what i was ask was to view the slider in full desktop screen.

That page that you show me i want to remove and maybe only use the "slider" for marketing my own website with good reviews at main page that many websites do this day.

I think you created this for review other things then you own website. But that is okey maybe can change that in some way....

But again i want to see how the slider looks in desktop full screen because it is the slider i interested in not that page you show me

Thank you

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 25 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 25 '20
In short

- I want the slider visible on main page before anyone enter my website and they can see many good reviews about my website.

- I want remove that page you show me all the time so only admin can create reviews

- I want to see the slider how it looks in full screen (not on sidebar.)

Thank you

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 25 '20
Ebenezer Obasi
Sorry, I meant to send you this link: http://oxwall.ewtnet.us/index. Scroll to the bottom.
The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Jun 25 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 25 '20

Very nice work

If i click "view all" on the index "slide widget" i redirect to that page that i want to hide.

Will guest see this page?

Any advice

Thanks

Ow-ghost

Ebenezer Obasi
You can hide the view all link from the slider widget option.

Yes, guests can see the Testimonial page. You can disable this option from the user roles settings.

You do not have permission to reply this topic