We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

make money off of website | Forum

Marcus
Marcus Jul 7
hi folks here is my situation. got myself perfect domain, the whole idea was to monetize it with adsense but learned right away it was banned from it. so no joy there.

tried some other alternatives that turned out to be really bad. 

my goal is to earn some income just enough to pay for website but do it in a way that will not anoy mu users. 

looks like popunder is what everyone recommends but i aint fee like this is user-friendly. 

pls what are your thoughts. 
thanks. 
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Jul 7
dave Team
dave Jul 7
Topic was moved from General Questions.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 7
why banned? 

i will soon try adsense on my website so maybe i can learn something and not do same mistake and get banned

Have you try admob and create apps to your website? that is how i make som little money to my server cost and many other cost that i have all the time like server,smtp,cdn ,developers, skadate, and other things....

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 7
Marcus
Marcus Jul 7
thanks ghost i did nothing it was already banned when i got it. im interesting in adsense case its very user-friendly others are not in fact othets are so bad u could skare ur audience away for good. im playing around witj different ad networks but none make me happy and im not even taking about money they pay a fraction of that ud get with adsense.