We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Banner is compatible to 1.4.1 - Advertisement | Forum

Trips
Trips Nov 26 '12
Banner plugin is compatible to oxwall 1.4.1 edition?
Alia Team
Alia Nov 27 '12
Trips, it is compatible with the 1.4.1 build.
Daren
Daren Nov 29 '12
May I request a demo page on how it is about ?? I care for my Oxwall page very very much to test it. :)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 30 '12
Daren, unfortunately demo of this plugin is not available. Please find a couple of screen shots of this plugin ( from the admin side) attached.

Piers J
Piers J Dec 10 '12
Perfect to mu needs but need some help for installation
Alia Team
Alia Dec 11 '12
Piers, what kind of help do you need?
Can you explain in details what kind of issues you have faced during installation?
Łukasz
Łukasz Dec 23 '12
What about 1.5, will it work? Looks like banner placement couldn't apply - but I'm using this plugin first time now, on 1.5, so I don't know it's a 1.5 issue or not.
Mick
Mick Jan 10 '13
Has anyone tried this with Oxwall 1.5 and aftermarket themes (sigma). I have tried this and the HTML code that I am using for other sites doesnt seem to work or populate a response with Oxwall.

Anyone seen this?

OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 14 '13
i dont think it even works on 1.5, well i use 1.5 and i dont see it no where.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 18 '13
OW Developer, I have just tested this plugin on 1.5 version of Oxwall using Origin, Basic and Darklets themes. Everything is working correctly.

Note that if you are adding banners to the top and bottom sections of your site AND if you are loged in as site admin, you will not see banners on your main page because of  "customize" widget.

But if you open your site as a guest or any other user, bottom and top banners will be displayed. OR you can open any other page, except "Main" one to see your banners as site admin.

You do not have permission to reply this topic