We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Verified members is not compatible with latest PWA - Verified Members | Forum

piet none
piet none Mar 20 '22
Feedback from skadate support:

if you have Verified Members - https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1439 plugin activated,
PWA app does not work. We have deactivated it.
Please contact plugin developer to assist with that, as this is a 3rd party plugin.

I've contacted the owner of this plugin, but after providing him with my PWA source code there is a radio silence :(

The Forum post is edited by piet none Mar 20 '22
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Mar 25 '22
Hi piet none!

We have been trying to get the latest version of the source code to see what they did in their code that made it incompatible with our plugin. As far as we can tell, it is really simple to fix in the source code of the app, but we don't have the source code of the latest version yet so we don't know exactly which code needs to be changed, the one you provided by you is the previous version and not the latest one, so we couldn't fix it in time, in case you have now the latest version of the source code, we guarantee that we can fix it. Otherwise we will have to wait until some other customer can send it to us.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Mar 25 '22
piet none
piet none Mar 25 '22
Hi Thanks for answering back. Please see your PM, i've send the source code a couple of months ago
piet none
piet none Apr 6 '22
Any update on this please? I've send the source code a couple of months ago by PM, still not working or feedback back
Quote from Senior Developer Hi piet none!

We have been trying to get the latest version of the source code to see what they did in their code that made it incompatible with our plugin. As far as we can tell, it is really simple to fix in the source code of the app, but we don't have the source code of the latest version yet so we don't know exactly which code needs to be changed, the one you provided by you is the previous version and not the latest one, so we couldn't fix it in time, in case you have now the latest version of the source code, we guarantee that we can fix it. Otherwise we will have to wait until some other customer can send it to us.

Senior Developer.

piet none
piet none Feb 23 '23
Still no answer / fix from developer..
John
John Jul 16 '23
So sad to see this
You do not have permission to reply this topic