We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile app [Open Discussion] | Forum

David A
David A Feb 19 '14
Joseph,
Can you give a little info on what you have done?  what the apps give access to?
David

ryan a
ryan a May 12 '14
I have just successfully submitted my IOS APP based on Oxwall to Apple and it has been approved. I have coded it using Xcode. All you need to do is use a responsive theme or the built in mobile view and use UIWebView in xcode to build your app for IOS devices.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Ryan,

Good work..

But I personally feel it does not make it a real native app although it looks so. WebView is like embedding an html page in a browser.

Correct me if I am wrong.
ryan a
ryan a May 12 '14
Your correct. I will be posting a Native app with the required coding in my apps next update.
iHands Company
iHands Company Aug 14 '14
Here is a new app for you guys. It's iMod Oxwall Mobile iOS/Android Application http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939
Jason
Jason May 13 '15
I read though this whole thread and it doesn't look like anyone has ever come up with a decent solution. iMOD looks really promising and exactly what I am looking for until reading the reviews?

Do you think so many bad reviews because people don't realize they still have to setup the app for their specific site? Or is that $49 mod a horrible pile of crap?

I really want a working IOS APP and Android APP for oxwall .. anyone?

Hopefully it will support newsfeed, followers, credits, forum, photos, groups etc.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 13 '15
iHands has the worst support ever, dont buy $49 the iMod Oxwall Mobile iOS/Android Application at http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939

I regret wasting my money on this crap...!!!
tammy harris
tammy harris May 15 '15
when he answered my questions on push stuff to the app with a very stupid answer 

i did not buy it 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 15 '15
Hi Puru,

Cant wait, so the App will work with your MovieRoll & Big OVen Plugins amongst other plugins you have ?

That will be great....!!!
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam I am currently in-progress for a Android app. No ugly themes and no ugly theme based plugins.. 100% android based..

I will create a separate thread for the screenshots in the forum shortly.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
The app is half build. I could not continue on that before. I am sure in couple of months I will continue it.

It will support all base plugins and my plugins.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 18 '15
Thanks Puru,  Cant wait your Apps never disappoint !!!
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam The app is half build. I could not continue on that before. I am sure in couple of months I will continue it.

It will support all base plugins and my plugins.

Dnyan
Dnyan Nov 27 '15
Hi purusothman,

What is the status of your android app project. :)

Real
Real Dec 22 '15
Hi buddy. Am still waiting for the status of you app work.  What stage are you now.  Tell us what is going on with your work because we trust your work. 
Thanks 
ross Team
ross Dec 22 '15
Topic was moved from General Questions.
beyondherd
beyondherd Jan 27
I am also looking for someone who can make an apk for my lg oven repair services. Let me know if anyone can help me out to make and apk. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2