We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

UPDATE CRASH MY SITE | Forum

Modern
Modern Mar 6 '14
It seems to be a problem with the anti-spammer plugin.  

When clicking on profile edit I get this message.
Message: Undefined variable: gotid File: /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 227

When clicking on my profile I get this one with lots of lines of code below it.. 

Message: Undefined variable: gotid File: /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 227

Then:-

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY' File: /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(543): OW_Database->execute(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #2 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(580): OW_Database->query(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #3 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(152): OW_Database->update(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #4 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(361): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->generateActionSet(1, 1394090054) #5 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/award_dao.php(124): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findCountByUser(1, 1394090054) #6 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/award_dao.php(212): AWARDS_BOL_AwardDao->getUserPoints(1) #7 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/service.php(75): AWARDS_BOL_AwardDao->getAllAwardsForUser(1, 1, 0) #8 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/components/profile_widget.php(42): AWARDS_BOL_Service->getAllAwardsForUser(1, 1, 0) #9 [internal function]: AWARDS_CMP_ProfileWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #10 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/ow.php(439): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #11 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/ow.php(410): OW::getClassInstanceArray('AWARDS_CMP_Prof...', Array) #12 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(305): OW::getClassInstance('AWARDS_CMP_Prof...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #13 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #14 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_smarty/template_c/4295c1d15986abc19a4b80d63fbc668b24f846cc.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(102): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #15 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_530a810a87d905_27632446(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #16 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/modernna/...') #17 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/modernna/...') #18 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #19 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #20 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(267): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #21 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(283): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #22 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #23 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #24 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #25 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #26 {main} Type: PDOException
Modern
Modern Mar 6 '14
I have tried disabling the Watchdog plugin, there was no change.  I then disabled the Admin Toolbox where part of the conflict is.  It then allowed me onto the pages and did not show any debug error pages, however, it still sent me to a blank page with the 500 error on it and I still had to use the browser back button to go to the profile page or the profile edit page.  I will now reset it as original with these plugins operational for you to check yourself.  Should you need admin permissions let me know and I will set them for a while.  Obviously because I have set up the user account for you and published it in here I cannot leave them set indefinitely.  Regards Steve

The Forum post is edited by Modern Mar 12 '14
Modern
Modern Mar 6 '14
Ross, would it help if I did a repair database in my C Panel.  If it would, would you please advise me.  Thanks Steve

ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Yes, PM me your admin and FTP access details, please
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
The problem is simple. it caused by awards and antispammer plugins. Are you able to enter the admin panel? Because I can't. You need to delete these two plugins from Cpanel and them from DB. 
Modern
Modern Mar 12 '14
I did a reinstall of a backup from the beginning of January and the site is ok now, the problem is, I am now worried about doing all of the 8 updates.  If I do the updates to the plugins, they may not work again and I will have a mega headache to sort out.  Of course that will pee off my members again when the site is down.
The Forum post is edited by Modern Mar 12 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 12 '14
Modern, please deactivate all third-party plugins and update all native plugins one-by-one. 
Pages: « 1 2