We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WYSIWYGeditor not appearing in PAGES - Fan Page v.1.1 | Forum

Eugenie
Eugenie Jan 20 '13
Hi,

I just bought these two plugins, WYSIWYGeditor and PAGES, but I'm still getting a plain HTML editor window in PAGES.  It does appear in FanPages, though.

How do I make it work in Pages too?

Thanks,

Eugenie  

aron
aron Jan 21 '13
This probably does not apply to this plugin?

...but latest version "WYSIGN" plug-in support for plugins like: "PAGES", "HTML", "FANPAGE", "CMS", etc 

(PLUGIN "WYSING" - You must download the latest version of here: http://www.oxwall.org/store/granted-list, uninstall old version and install the new)

Eugenie
Eugenie Jan 21 '13
Tried anyway but didn't work.  Still no visual editor.

Thanks,

Eugenie

aron
aron Jan 22 '13
Plugin "PAGES" is sandalone plug-in (is not related to "fanpage" plugin)

plugin "PAGES" has nothing to do with the plugin "FANPAGE"

The Forum post is edited by aron Jan 22 '13
Eugenie
Eugenie Jan 22 '13

Hi Aron,

I'm aware of this.  I've bought both plugins. And I've also bought WYGIWYSEDITOR as I understand that you need this plugin to get a visual editor in both PAGES and FANPAGES.

The problem I have is that I get an editor in FANPAGES but not in PAGES.  In PAGES I only get an HTML editor.

The description says that this plugin is for PAGES and others made by you, so I guess there must be a reason why it is not showing.  

Thanks

Eugenie

aron
aron Jan 25 '13

I explained to You: plug-in "FanPage" for Oxwal version 1.5 plugin will soon. 

New version of plugin "WYSIGN" not working with old version plugin "FanPage".

Curently is new version of plugiin "FanPage", and it working with latest version plugin "Wysign"

Latest version I was send You as P.M.

(New version plugin "FanPage" for Oxwall 1.5 - will very soon avaiable for download)

Michael
Michael Feb 11 '13
$42 if you want this plugin (you need both of his plugins), seriously not worth it in my opinion. One of the reviews said "loaded with features", what features? Another said "better than facebook" what were you smoking? Gimmie facebook fanpages any day of the week.

The users need to know how to write HTML to make any decent fan page. If I could get a refund I would in a heart beat. We get over 4,000 visitors aday, not one has been able to make a fanpage, says a lot about the functionality and user friendliness.
aron
aron Feb 19 '13
The new version (for Oxwall 1.5) has additional optionsFanpage is similar to Facebook pages (working without wysign plugin). Wysign plugin helps mainly for administrative management plugin. Wysign Plugin also works with other plugins such as CMS, PAGES, SHOP, GAMES, etc..
Rick Porter
Rick Porter Feb 22 '13
I am afraid I am going to have to side with Michael on this one.  We spent many many hours testing this one.  We have been unable to do much of anything with it.  We don't dare open it for our members to use.  Hell, we (the admin's) can't even figure out how to do much with it.  Just too much of a pain in the @$$ to try and sort out.  We will be deleting the plugin and take the hit as a loss.
I am sorry, but for our site, this one is a fail. :(
aron
aron Feb 23 '13
Rick Porter: You do not contacted with me? How something is not working I try to fix the problem. How do you have a problem then please write to me on P.M. (Provate Message) becouse i have many plugins and I am unable to respond to the forum (sometimes I look in the forum and try to write back, but in any plugin im please contact me as P.M. - always rewrite the message PM (sometimes it takes a long time before answering but I always answer)

If You have problem with plugin then please write to me as P.M.

P.S.

In my opinion, the price is reduced. WYSIGN has been added as a separate plugin becouse to lower the price of plug-ins (not everyone wants to use "WSIGN"). 

How to plug-ins are added to the new functions for easy plug-in price increases (updates are free - of course)

Colin Grainger
Colin Grainger May 23 '13
I'm going to come straight to the point here - I want a refund! If it doesn't come from you then it will come from PayPal when I contact them. This plugin should not be for sale and certainly not for that price.
The Forum post is edited by Colin Grainger May 23 '13
You do not have permission to reply this topic