We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug - Doesnt work with profile views - Profile Cover | Forum

Michael
Michael Jan 30 '13
This plugin prevent the who viewed me profile views plugin from working. Can you fix this?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 30 '13

Michael,

I've contacted with the plugin developer. We are working on resolving this problem. I will release an update with the fix as soon as we solve the issue.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 31 '13
I've solved the problem with the 'Who Viewed Me by Oxwall CandyStore' plugin. The update with this fix will appear in your admin panel in 24 hours. You can update it manually if you don't want to wait. 
Chris H.
Chris H. Feb 1 '13
I found a bug also after installing this plugin. It removes Avatars on the messages sent and received in Instant Chat also.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 1 '13
Chris H,

I tested it one more time and it works ok with Instant Chat. Could you provide a screenshot of the issue.

Michael
Michael Feb 1 '13
Just confirming my issues have been resolved. Thank you Sergey
Chris H.
Chris H. Feb 1 '13
Quote from Sergey Kambalin Chris H,

I tested it one more time and it works ok with Instant Chat. Could you provide a screenshot of the issue.

This is the error when i uploaded and clicked the install in Active Plugins:

Red Error Message says:   admin+manage_plugins_install_error_message

Then when I try to click the uninstall button the Red Error Messages syays there was an error uninstalling the plugin.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 2 '13

What Oxwal version do you use? 

Could you provide your site url. I can fix the error on your site if you give me the FTP and cPanel access. I can't help you with the problem without access to your site because I need some technical details of the error.

You do not have permission to reply this topic