We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There should be a report owner for plugin creators that dont deliver support | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 10 '13
Just checked out your site Brien Looks good my friend. Cant seem to login with facebook connect tho :(

Brien
Brien Feb 11 '13
thx fer the update was working fine b4 lemme see whats going on ...
Brien
Brien Feb 11 '13
there we go should be ok now - had to reset it ....
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 11 '13
thanx. and again your site looks great man.
Pete
Pete Feb 12 '13
I  think the best way to deal with these people is to name and shame them,if you buy a mod and its does not work ,you should post a message on the forum to warn othere members about the mod ,with a link to the mod and the name of the person selling it ,i am sure that by doing this ,these people that make these mods will get there act togethere
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 12 '13
Well as much as I love pauls work Im a little upset with this Lotto plugin. after being told for a few days that i was the only one having problems with it and that the code was perfect someone else finally stood up and reported the same problem. there was a fix for it and i responded the following day with the fact it wasn't working right still. I was told that a fix would be available within 24hrs and that was 2 days ago. You would think that especially when something is involved with site credits that the bugs found would be taken very seriously! Im not bashing paul and i know he will support his product just a little upset that that its taking so long knowing that it has been advertised to our customers and still sold in the oxwall store.
Pete
Pete Feb 12 '13
Stan had a problem with this mod also ,but Paul sorted it out for him and its working perfect ,i think Pauls a little busy ,but i am sure he will sort this out for you  asap .Its not like Paul to just ignore anybody ,he goes out of his way to put things right
Oxwall Accessories
I know he does it just stinks that if i sell a few tickets im going to lose money. I wonder if stan is having the same problem that i am having. or if he has even noticed it.
Jacq
Jacq Feb 12 '13
TattooBoy. I am just about to run my first draw but after reading your post I am concerned that the credits might go wrong, somehow?  I can't have that happen.   What is the problem with credits in the lotto plugin?
Oxwall Accessories
I have posted about the bug in the correct forum for his plugin. please do let us know if you have the same experience. It should be of some concern to everyone as most of us try to sell credits

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/8548

Jacq
Jacq Feb 12 '13
Thanx I'll go check it out
Brien
Brien Feb 12 '13
wow my post went oxwall  viral lol
Oxwall Accessories
lmao  I thought the words oxwall and viral were an oxymoron.... j/k j/k
Brien
Brien Feb 12 '13
ewwwww

Oxwall Accessories
oh im just fussing...lmao
Brien
Brien Feb 12 '13
lol

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 3 '13

the report owner for plugin creators that dont deliver

would be great if it had a limit say 5 responses that go unanswered or problem go unfixed then

there crappy plugins get removed until they are fixed

I have just about got all the plugins in need for my site and its so dam screwed up and sfa from most the developers ive had to hire a programmer off freelancer to fix all the plugins that don't work and all the plugins that conflict  

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 5 '16
it is one people in this topic that lies very much about answer buyers. lol what do this Oxwall Accessories try to say here? that he reply his buyers and refund them? do i need paste a long list here on people that he not reply and not refund just tell me and i will do. some people speak bad about others when they do same them self ten times worse
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 23 '16
+1 Kjetil Ervikson

Agree 100% about the rules for better oxwall

Pages: « 1 2 3 »