We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 Internal Server Error. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Morribi
Morribi Mar 24 '13
So many users are complaining.. they can't login to their accounts... when they enter account name and password the pages loads to Error 500
Internal Server Error.

More than 10 complains from different users.. Initially i thought it was affecting only one account but so many accounts now.

Someone should pls. help urgently.

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Mar 24 '13
We need more information. Please goto ow_includes\config.php and change  define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false); false to true,

and give us a picture of the error.

Mohammad
Mohammad Mar 24 '13
It's possible a plugin cause the problem !
Morribi
Morribi Mar 24 '13

'OW_DEBUG_MODE  screen shot 

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Mar 24 '13
You have cloudfiles setup. But its saying invalid username or access key.

Double check the cloudfiles access information...

Alia Team
Alia Mar 24 '13
+1 to MarkieMark67 reply.
Morribi
Morribi Mar 25 '13
Quote from Aliia +1 to MarkieMark67 reply.

The problem is still unsolved.. 

What is cloudfile... Who set it up because i never did. 

What do i double check.. what info is right or wrong i dont know... what do i change or add i dont know because am not used this terms..

Please @ Aliia help out... Markie told me to check some info but they all right..

WHAT IS WRONG.. I really dislike this issue of running into one problem after another in this oxwall community.. after spending alot of money buying plugins, passing months of sleepless nights creating and working.. and every day one strange ERROR or PROBLEM pops Out... Yet there is no immediate Assistance.. this really frustrating....

Morribi
Morribi Mar 25 '13
There should be Oxwall  technical  assistance ready to help and assist on pressings issues... now more 20 users emailed me that they cant access their profile and the entire site is giving them Error 500
Internal Server Error.

.. Am still yet to get a good and appropraite  assistance to solve the issue.. what do you tell your users... this is not the way to build business relations with people.. please make avaiable assistence to pressing issue.. not relying on fourms.. Most furum answers are baseless and confusing.. some has put me in more problems... @ Aliia or anyone else should help urgently..... PLEASE

Eric
Eric Apr 1 '13
Not that this would aid you in your problem. But, when I first installed oxwall on my site I instantly got a 500 ISE the problem was the very first line in the htaccess file
Options +FollowSymLinks

This should be removed or changed to this

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch