We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not REALLY Online Now | Forum

Jacques Phillip
Jacques Phillip Mar 27 '13
I have recently notice that a number of my users are shown to be "Online Now" and in fact they are not. In some cases, they haven't been on in days. This has only begun in the past few days. As Admin I have made no major alterations in at least 3 weeks. So I am at a loss right now.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

JP
Bob (Coder Whacker)
Bob (Coder Whacker) Mar 27 '13
If they do not log out this happens. I suspect that is the problem 
Jacques Phillip
Jacques Phillip Mar 29 '13
Thanks for that tid-bit bro. I was kind of suspecting the same thing. But it seemed so strange because it always seemed to be the same group of people.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
The user login cookie might not be expired.. Just my guess if cron is correct.
Mario Carriere
Mario Carriere Mar 30 '13
The auto log off process is trigger by the cron job like Purosothaman mention in is reply.

Had the same problem until I setup my cron job correctly.

Jacques Phillip
Jacques Phillip Mar 30 '13
Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. i will look into the "cron" jobs to see what lurks in the murky depths?
Rock Hell
Rock Hell May 31 '23
Sciatica is a painful condition that affects millions of people around the world. It typically arises from the compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve, which runs from the lower back down to the legs. The pain associated with sciatica can be quite debilitating, and many people turn to painkillers to alleviate their symptoms. https://immediatereliefforsciaticapain.com/best-heating-pad-for-sciatica/
The Forum post is edited by Rock Hell May 31 '23