We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support Questions - Event Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 23 '14
Feel free to ask anything about the plugin 
matt
matt Nov 24 '14
Hi Sergey,

Does Event Cover work with EventX Standalone?

Thanks,

Matt

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 24 '14
Hello,

As mentioned in description the plugin has been developed to work with Oxwall Events plugin. It might work incorrectly with other "Events" plugins. I am not guarantee that it will work without issues.

matt
matt Nov 24 '14

Hi Sergey,

Sure, I understand, thanks for your time. 

I do wonder how Oxwall will progress without co-operation and integration between popular third party plugins. 

You work as an Oxwall core developer and Oxwall foundation member Sergey. So it sends a strong message to the community.

Kind regards,

Matt
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '17
Hi

All my mebers is free upload any event cover they want with out any moderator or admin approve the image first?

Can you add this so we not get many unwated event covers uploaded tha we have no controll what they upload

thank you for understanding

Shaun
Shaun Jun 27 '17
Thanks for the recent update that allows .GIFs.

It doesn't seem to be working for me though. I get the bar that appears and dissapears as if it is uploading an image but thats it. Nothing further happens.

Any sugestions?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 27 '17
Hello Shaun,

There is might be a js error or a conflict with another plugin. I need test the plugin on your site, to find exact reason of the problem. Could you PM me a test user credentials with permissions to create an event.

Shaun
Shaun Jun 27 '17
Hi sergey, i noticed you created an account on the site and I have upgraded it so you can create an event.

Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Mark
Mark Oct 25 '17
can there be a default cover?

if they don't upload a Event Cover - then it leaves a big blank area...

would like to make it have a default

any ideas or suggestions to make this happen

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 25 '17
Again much better force people upload a cover (required) then leave a blank or default picture.

he ignored my suggestion totally :(

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 25 '17
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jun 25 '19

I've seen your plugin while browsing a site to help a user. I had the opportunity to review your plugin site. The plugin is fine but there is a problem.

I have no idea about the latest up-to-date package, so I might be misinformed about it. The problem I found in the plugin I tested was the deletion process.

The image is not deleted as a result of deleting an event,

Successful deletion of cover images album content on profile page. Deleted picture in albums appears in folder and news source. The image remains in the share area, and is not deleted from ow_userfiles / eheader in the subfolder.

Deleting album but deleting ow_userfiles / eheader in image subfolder failed.

View and delete image in album content deleting result but ow_userfiles / eheader deletion failed in image subfolder.

Event deletion succeeded in image deletion, but no images were deleted in albums.

Friends who want to buy add-ons ...

I don't know about the current situation. The developer may have corrected this problem.

Successful work and a business worth buying.

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic