We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Known issues - Private Albums | Forum

Mike
Mike Apr 2 '15
Here i will post facts about known issues.
So you can fix bugs before a new update is in the store.

Issue: Plugin adds the wrong user
Solution: There is no solution. Please wait for an update

The Forum post is edited by Mike Aug 18 '15
Robert Swinden
Robert Swinden Apr 2 '15
This doesn't really help as the lines in the script are not numbered.

Can you tell us what line we are looking for to delete?

Robert Swinden
Robert Swinden Apr 2 '15
Quote from Robert This doesn't really help as the lines in the script are not numbered.

Can you tell us what line we are looking for to delete?

Sorry I found it

$headers = apache_request_headers();

Just ignore me lol

Mike
Mike Apr 2 '15
Hey Robert.

Yes "$headers = apache_request_headers();" is The line you have to remove :)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 26 '15
I ran the latest update, and had to remove line 105 again to get the albums to show, and still having to refresh after uploading a picture to get it to show in the album, and having to refresh after deleting a picture to show it as removed from the album.
Mike
Mike Apr 26 '15
Hey Darryl,

As you can see in the Changelog Version 4 only fixes a bug with the france language.
So no new features or changes.
Jan
Jan May 1 '15
I installed the plugin and activiated it. But the plugin is not showing up
Mike
Mike May 1 '15
Hey Jan,

thats no issue. You have to set the widget manualle to a place on the user profile.
Kamil Kotrnetz
Kamil Kotrnetz May 22 '15
Hello!
Is it possible, that plugin made issues with premoderation + role plugin? (Photos are no more premoderated, new users are not receiving roles automatically)

Thanks!
Mike
Mike May 22 '15
Hey Kamil,
a other user informed me already with this bug.
It seems that it has been fixed with the new version.

Do have the latest version installed?
Steve
Steve May 30 '15
I have changed the line of code and still will not add pictures
Mike
Mike May 30 '15

Hey steve

you have to clear the cache before it will work correct.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 4 '15

Quote from Mike Here i will post facts about known issues.
So you can fix bugs before a new update is in the store.

Issue: Cant upload images
Solution:

Just change on line in "/privatealbums/views/components/edit_album.html"
Search for the line
if(xId == 2) $("div#dropzone").dropzone({ url:

and replace the whole line with
if(xId == 2) $("div#dropzone").dropzone({ url: '{url_for_route for="privatealbums.ajax.upload"}' });
Noticed I had this same problem. It was on line 296 in 1.7.4. They need to replace the entire line with the fix. I cleared the cache using, dropped a new image in, closed the box, and still having to refresh the page to get the image to show, but it's working. A little trick to find the code you want without having to scroll through, in case some don't know, use "ctrl F" to open a find box, paste the code in, and click find next. It will take you straight to the line of code.
P.S. "Cache Cleaner Extreme" works well right from the admin panel without having to activate Dev mode.
Thanks for the fix Mike. Hope this helps others. I'm running 1.7.4 now

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 19 '15
If anyone is having a problem with the left / right arrow, and the close, and full screen images not showing, I found a fix for this. All I did was add /oxwall to the front of the image url.
Look in:
/oxwall/ow_plugins/privatealbums/views/controllers/show_album.html
Lines 47,48,54,and 55 in Oxwall 1.7.4. Changed them to this.

Look for: Don't change the image name. I just showed the full line for reference.
background-image: url('/oxwall/ow_static/plugins/privatealbums/img/fullscreen.png

Of course I didn't change them all to fullscreen.png. lol. Just an example. This is an easy fix, if you are having this issue. See the attached image.

Remember to enable Dev mode by setting it to "true" in your config.php after you make the change, go to your site press F5 on your keyboard on any page to refresh, then disable Dev mode by setting it back to "false".

P.S. My installation of Oxwall is on a sub domain. This may be the reason I needed to add the /oxwall directory to the url.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jun 20 '15
Attachments:
  photo viewer.jpg (28Kb)
Mike
Mike Jun 20 '15

Hey Darryl,

Thanks for your help.

I will fix it in a future update with big new features like rating and commenting.

Lars Nilsem
Lars Nilsem Jun 23 '15
Hello.
We are very enjoyable with this plugin, but experiencing some pretty serious mistakes.
If a profile creates a private album and select the album only to be available to friends, the album also opened for those who send friend request.
The album is opened as soon as someone sends a friend request even if the request has not been approved.
In the last update we also received numerous error messages. See attached picture.
Hope you can help us with this, because this is a well used plugin by our members.

Mvh
Lars
Attachments:
  Error private albums 1.png (60Kb)
  Error private albums.png (40Kb)
Mike
Mike Jun 23 '15
Hey Lars,

I am very sorry that You habe probleme with my Plugin.
Thank You for your response.
I will fix the bugs as far as possible.

One question: Where do You store the photos?

Mike
The Forum post is edited by Mike Jun 23 '15
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 23 '15
Activated the rating after the update today. Had to clear the cache before it would show. Guess because it's actually activating a code change. Here are some things I've noticed.
1. on password protect. I changed the password, but with my test account it kept saying the password was wrong. I changed the protection type, and then back to password protect, set the password, then it worked with my test account.
2.After creating a new album the edit album window comes up, which is good, but could a "Done" button added to each tab page next to the submit button that will close the edit window, and refresh the page so all of the changes will show. Users think it is not working because they don't see their album, or changes until the page is manually refreshed.

Mike
Mike Jun 24 '15
Hey Darryl,

1.) i will have a look at it

2.) i is on the top of my todo list. But i dient find a good was to implement it yet.
Lars Nilsem
Lars Nilsem Jun 24 '15
Hi Mike.

Good to hear. Hope you manage to do it fast, as our members really like this plugin.

All pictures are stored to our VPS server, if that is what you mean?

Regards
Lars
Pages: 1 2 3 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic