We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Developers, If you want to sell, do the following plugins: | Forum

Peter
Peter Mar 16 '16
Emoticons (smilies sitewide), and WYSIWYG(visual) editor as a replacement for default text editor (with integrated emoticons too). Do it with long term support, fair price, passion, and make sure that they works. (with popular 3rd party themes & plugins too)
The Forum post is edited by Peter Mar 16 '16
Den Team
Den Mar 18 '16
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 21 '16
Emoticons smileys plugin i wait long time for. my website looks dead with not a smiley plugin what a shame there is no available on a comunity platform . if i was oxwall team member and see oxwall not have smileys in the core or any plugins i would bee taken action long time ago. who want a boring dead website with no smileys. smileys is something that belongs to this platform and should stay forever and never been deleted
matt
matt Apr 18 '16
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/569

This ^ Still works on 1.75. Worth Checking out for newer versions too. Its a simple override of the oxwall wysiwyg.

Edit - Although the non standard implementation of the 'textarea' call in different plugin, makes it a bit frustrating.

Try editing 'init.php' at around line 40 to...

toolbar_Basic : [
    [ 'Bold', 'Italic','Underline','NumberedList','BulletedList', 'Link', 'ow_image', 'ow_video' ,'Source','Undo','Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','BulletedList','-','Outdent','Indent','-','Blockquote','CreateDiv',
    '-','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock','Styles','Format','Font','FontSize','TextColor','BGColor','Smiley']
],
toolbar_BasicDynamic: [
    [ 'Bold', 'Italic','Underline','Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','BulletedList','-','Outdent','Indent','-','Blockquote','CreateDiv',
    '-','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock','Styles','Format','Font','FontSize','TextColor','BGColor','Smiley']
The Forum post is edited by matt Apr 23 '16
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 21 '16
New Emoticons / Smileys / Emojis is now available in the store:

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1285