We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attention Everyone At Oxwall - Important | Forum

skaoxine
skaoxine Jul 12 '16
Thank you for your explanation but you're not answering to my question.
Do you know how to use it ? is there any documentation about that ? is it really a command line ?
dave Leader
dave Jul 13 '16
you use it via ssh shell access and PuTTy. you can find information on that here 

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/SSH+Shell+Access

dave Leader
dave Jul 13 '16
please start a new topic on this if you need more information as this is not the subject of this discussion, thanks 
skaoxine
skaoxine Jul 13 '16
I'm talking about this one (oxd...) :
const CONTEXT_API = BOL_UserService::USER_CONTEXT_API;
const CONTEXT_CLI = 4;
The Forum post is edited by skaoxine Jul 13 '16
skaoxine
skaoxine Jul 13 '16
I was talking about oxd...
because he (she, they) has disabled a lot of things about the keys (licenses) and also the CLI.
and my question maybe a little bit off topic was :
is there a command line interface in OXWALL ? (sorry if my question was not clear ;)

Like (or unlike) owncloud for example :
https://doc.owncloud.org/...ion/occ_command.html

oxwall > ow_core > application.php :
const CONTEXT_CLI = BOL_UserService::USER_CONTEXT_CLI;

I suppose no !?

No problemo thanks !
dave Leader
dave Jul 13 '16
I understand your question, please start a new topic is all i suggested. :)
dave Leader
dave Jul 13 '16
And if you post the new topic in general questions about oxwall you may get your answer :)
skaoxine
skaoxine Jul 13 '16
Yes no problemo you're right thank you ! ;-)
The Forum post is edited by skaoxine Jul 15 '16
Soundchum web solution
My themes listed too without any permissions, i contact him to remove this site, but he trust him self, and it seems that one of skalfa's project 

but i am sure that it is not related to skalfa, because i working for oxwall for a long time and i know that the team give developers rights more attention .

this site is still working until this moment, so i can't believe that skalfa can't take any action against this illegal site 

Also,i see that no one among oxwall team give this post any attention 

Can Ross or any another oxwall staff, explain what's happening exactly here in public ?

our items selling in another site,WOW it is very big loos  

dave, i contact you via your email to co-operate to take any action against this thief man, but you didn't reply me, also, why no one send a report to the domain registrant 

Soundchum web solution
Now, after i collecting some information, i be sure that this site is owned by oxwall guys, they stole all our items and re-sell again in this site 

if iam wrong, can any oxwall staff ( personally, ross, sardar, zaph and sergey kambalin ) i think these guys separated from oxwall and make their decision for establishing this site 

Also i think there are many 3rd party developers join them ( such as, sprintally solutions. ow accessories( and he change his name to oxdate Accessories ) )

i think these guys can make oxwall fall down, so if what i said is true i will remove all my items from this oxwall 

Oxwall faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall down 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 2 '16
Please share that information you have in public because it not only concerns developers it concerns everyone that invested money in oxwalls plugins. If the future is this new software then i not want invest more money in oxwall

Please share information if possible...

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 2 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 2 '16
Oh my god yes it is still up and running.

I think skalfa is try make new money in a new software from oxwall and skadate.

And all my money i invested in the old software will probably bee gone when they decide to only run this new software. I feel scammed totally

And you totally right why are nobody higher bosses comment on this post that very much concerns ALL that runs oxwall and skadate software. I feel this subject is something they should take seriously and explain to us what this new software is

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 2 '16
David
David Sep 2 '16
Can someone please explain to us what is going on regarding this website?  Feeling nervous about this development, frankly.  Seeing themes like Astoria for LESS money there... and plugins as well.  NOT good for the Oxwall brand or further development of themes and plugins... and yet, nobody else on the OW team is saying a WORD to us about it... which makes the natives even MORE restless, doesn't it?  It would help of you treated your members with the respect they deserve and give us some information about what's going on and what you plan to do about it.  I think, for our loyalty and the money we have dumped into your store... we are owed that much basic consideration. 
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Sep 2 '16

Hi,

It is not a oxwall team, it's not an alternative website, it's not the new software, it is just one person's pirate website, he stole all the plugins and is scamming people selling pirated plugins, all the pirate stuff on internet is free, why would you pay for a pirated plugin? That's fraud!

I'm not sure what the oxwall team is doing regarding that pirate website, I have done a little digging and I can tell you that they are selling old stolen plugins from oxwall, that plugins never will be updated, if you buy a plugin from that other "store", you will be scammed and you are on your own, so please be careful, never buy or install anything downloaded from untrusted sources, your website could be erased (one user already had that problem after installing one plugin from that pirate website, his 2 years old website was totally erased), and the plugins have additional malicious code inside to steal your server's data and your website credentials.

I repeat, if you buy something in there you are going to be scammed and you are on your own, everything bad that are going to happen to your website, your server and your users will be your own fault, so do yourself a favor and never buy or install anything from untrusted sources.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Sep 2 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 2 '16
Thanks SD. I have been curious myself as to what is going on since no one from the Oxwall team is commenting.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Sep 2 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 3 '16
Hi SD. 

Thanks for the information....

How can you bee so sure about this is not skalfa? have you talked with Skalfa about this software?

I still missing a oxwall team comment here because i think it is seriously things that concerns us ALL

/Marcus

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 3 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 3 '16
I did a backlinks analyze on this website

And it looks like very much they are seriously try SEO this software and this website.

Here are some of the many backlinks:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/oxdate-dating-script/?source=navbar

http://download.cnet.com/windows/oxdate-foundation/3260-20_4-10502858-1.html

http://www.seekscripts.com/dating-103.html

https://m.facebook.com/oxdate

https://plus.google.com/115290439920276625764

They who want to know more what they try marketing they software can just do a backlink analyze and you can see that they are very seriously SEO they software on google and on other search engines 

I will not post more backlinks here....

i forget to say they are STILL todays date posting backlinks

/Marcus

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 3 '16
dave Leader
dave Sep 3 '16
No dont buy anything from that website everyone, it is a fake website. Thanks SD for covering that topic.  I wrote the owner of that site several times and basically he said he hates oxwall and wanted to make fun of it. So dont buy anything from that site.  

Thanks Darryl and everyone for the replies.  
I have been out because i lost my harddrive, then they sent me the wrong one, and now i have the right one so i will be doing that this weekend and hope to be back come monday. 

Ok back on topic now... the store  ;)  

David
David Sep 4 '16
Thank you for taking the time to address this with us.  I appreciate it greatly.
Bas van 't Hazeveld
marcus how to baklink analyse ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »