We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attention Everyone At Oxwall - Important | Forum

Bas van 't Hazeveld

ok i got that https://majestic.com/...mp;IndexDataSource=F

you right, they are trying SEO this software

why oxwall not doing anything ?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 5 '16
Bas yes this what i was try to say to ...why are no team member at least say something about this software here in public? 

It looks like they are spending a lot of work SEO this software in more then 6 months and still doing it

And what i notice is they use many backlinks that skadate use already....it looks like they really know what they doing not amatuer guys that marketing this software

the website have many design things that similar to skadate...

what this guys doing is not some amatuer work it is a lot of time spending here everyone can see that who have running a website more then 2 years....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 5 '16
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 5 '16
They're nameservers are apparently with Rackspace (which, if I recall correctly, are what Oxwall.org and Wall.fm used use) http://ipno.co/ip/69.20.95.4

It's laso weird how the shop is similar (if not the same) to that of Oxwall's. All I've picked at so far, will continue with more.
Bas van 't Hazeveld

It seems Soundchum web solution is right otherwise at-least any oxwall devs can comment here, it seems they do not care about users and afraid to say anything..

But i have doubt, oxwall already a establish website and in good condition so they do not need to steel anything but that is also possible that some of oxwall devs separated from oxwall and made that alternative site..

i have doubt on Senior Developer too, that software on sorceforge, hot scripts and even on cnet website, it means software do not keep melicios code or something, it seems he was a part of oxdate, they fired him or something..

Nothing clear so i ask you both Soundchum web solution and Senior Developer to share all the related information in public so everyone here know the truth.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 5 '16
There have been a few Devs post here. Dave, Senior Developer, and Soundchum. Dave found his plugins on the site, and immediately asked for their removal.  don't think I seen Senior Developer's plugins, or Soundchum's themes there either.  Whatever Oxdate is, or will be, there will be no support for any items not purchased directly from the Oxwall store, so buyer beware that there may be money lost on unsupported items. They have several of Paru's plugins, and we already know that some of them are beginning to have issues, and he isn't around to support them anymore.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Sep 5 '16
Bas van 't HazeveldJakeMaяcus,

+1 Darryl B , 

All developers in this topic already told that they didn't give permission to sell the plugins in that pirate website. Is up to you on believe or not. I have nothing to do with that website, all the plugins that he is selling in that website are old, you are not going to see new plugins in there. All my plugins are new. What about the blank forum? If you add /forum to the url you will see a blank page...

And I was talking about the plugins, not the core. Oxwall core is open source and as such anybody can create a clone of the core and republish it under another name, you don't need to be sherlock to guess that. What you are seeing in cnet, sourceforge and others is only the core clone. But the real problem is the plugins, because you are going to buy  pirated stuff and the plugins contains malicious code. Maybe after he read this he start to remove the malicious code, so if you don't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 6 '16
Again i missing a oxwall team members comment here about this and i think that all it takes for sort this out.....and i feel it is something that very much concerns oxwall and skadate so i not understand why no comment about it?

yes the forum is blank but so far i can see they plan to SEO this website as much they can with hard work

and then what this guys are planing to do 6 month later or 2 years later when the site start climb on google ranking... i really do not know ....and i think not many people know ...

but what i looking for here is a oxwall team member comment about this so we can know 100% sure this is no future plans projects from oxwall or skalfa team

Maybe you developers that think this is not a future oxwall or skadate project and we no need worry is 100% correct 

I feel the best here is a oxwall or skalfa team comment about this topic

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 6 '16
IntrigU
IntrigU Sep 19 '16
Just to chip in, another case of plugin that is still undergoing moderation, yet installed on a website. 

Before you ask, no our sever was not hacked. Skadate support has had temporary access to it though. Not blaming anyone just putting all the facts out there.

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/50035?page=1#post-193833

The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Sep 19 '16
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 21 '16
please report to godaddy and paypal too everyone .
Kim Gill
Kim Gill Nov 15 '16
What A Bunch Of LOSERS :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 15 '16
kim...i think they are no losers and not stupid
Aliya Team
Aliya Nov 25 '16
Kim Gill  your account will be suspended if more reports are received.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 30 '16
is the site still active?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4