We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Too Small window? (Solved) - Emojis and Smileys | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 11 '16
Hi

I have problem with that i can not see my smileys in the small window that popup when you want send a smiley and in that small window you see all you smileys that you can send to someone.the problem is my smileys are bigger then the original ones and when they are placed in that small window it very hard to see what smileys i have

The old smiley plugin did have a setting for make this window bigger but i can not see that setting in this plugin?

Please fix i can not see my smileys they are to small in that small popup window when you chat with someone.

Maybe not the window bigger but the smileys inside that window bigger ....hmm or maybe not good idea....but something that solve this small smiley problem in chat popup window and i think in all the places that you select smileys in that small window

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 11 '16
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 11 '16
Hi Marcus,

To make it work properly in mobile devices is better to set only the button size bigger.

The default size of the emoji buttons in the popup area is 24px width * 24px height.

To make the emojis / smileys bigger in the popup, you can add this code to your custom css. (Admin Menu Appearance -> Customize -> CSS)

/*Emojis and smileys - Picker buttons - custom size*/

.emojionearea .emojionearea-picker .emojionearea-scroll-area .emojibtn i, .emojionearea .emojionearea-picker .emojionearea-scroll-area .emojibtn img, .emojionearea .emojionearea-picker .emojionearea-scroll-area .emojibtn {

width: 48px !important;

height: 48px !important;

}

Right now this is the way to customize it. This applies only to all buttons inside the popup in all website. You can change "48px" to your desired value.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Jul 11 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 11 '16
That code did make you plugin 1000 times better :) Thank you now i can see my smileys and bigger versions in the small popup window :)

Problem Solved, thank you again :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 11 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic