We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with Goldmember on Oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
So this man (calling himself Bistly) became a member on my site. He wanted me to change theme and was very nasty in his words about the "white theme" I bought. He couldnt take it. Neither did he like my bought music selling plugin. He wrote in public degrading things about my website built on Oxwall and in my support forum he filled the pages with his software. He told me "exchange your stuff against mine" write to me here... lwittich9@gmail.com. I checked the link and it goes to "Luisi" who is a goldmember of Oxwall. After one weeks education in animation I returned to my site and found that this member of my site/gold member of Oxwall had started to use maffia metods and called me an "asshole" all over my oxwall website. My visitors account has decreased to 3-4 from 3000 a day because of this!
Attachments:
  bistly 2.jpg (152Kb)
  bistly 3.jpg (213Kb)
  bistly 4.jpg (189Kb)
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Check the pics... you need more?
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Lets say you didnt do this?
Then you have got big problems! -Though, calling me a bitch softly confirms you are a ticking bomb!
Remember I am the one attacked from your account, not the other way around!
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 1 '16
@ Christine. The Oxwall site doesn't have gold membership. That is just Luisi"s avatar.

@ Luisi. Please watch your language. Profanity is not permitted on the forums.

The Forums are for questions, and issues related to the platform. There is a "report" button on every profile to direct concerns, or issues with another user to the moderation team so it can be investigated.
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
How to find IP-adress on my forum?
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Thank you Darryl

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 1 '16
I don't know about finding an ip of a forum post, but you can find the join ip of a user using phpmyadmin, and looking at the ow_base_user table. Forum posts have a user id related to the post. You can see that in the ow_forum_post table. The user id is also assigned at sign up, and can also be found in the ow_base_user table.
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
I will try... Not so good in software technic! Thank you
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Ok thank you. I am waiting for your email!
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
I am still waiting... You caused me 21.000 visitors!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16

Some people take advantage when you post you URL adress in public i suggest Christine you never do that in this forum because you will never know who want to make something bad to you.

And Christine you did post you URL in public again in you pictures just a advice

Why did you not block "him" the first time he write something bad?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
Christine do you have the "IP lookup" plugin? i suggest you have that plugin for check ip on people that join you website.

I never understand "this" people that spend all they time for make problem for others, they must have a head problem and never have any success in they life.

I was looking the pictures someone is very poor and need money on a stupid way, a very stupid guy or girl that try sell plugin on other oxwall websites most stupid i ever seen in my life i should guess he is 14 years old not more....Loool

christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Ok first, do not try to sell me something to prevent developers to hit my page negative. I tried this mans software and paid money but was not pleased. So, he got his money, I didnt ask for refund but... found a developer inline with public so I choosed this theme. I have payed much money to get my stor front... He (your friend dont understand this). I work entirely for people opinion and his work is outdated. We don't need him!

christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Please dont attack us more!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
Christine some people with no heart is try sell plugin to you because he see you new on oxwall it have happen to me before too when i was new here and this guys are a shame for entire oxwall and should bee banned from oxwall....the problem is it takes time to proof they did this and you need ip and other proofs for get this bad people and probably oxwall team would not spend all that time to get this guy

But when he read this and he probably doing right now i can tell him he not older then 12 maximum 14 years old the way he try sell plugins is a shame for entire business

I know who did this but i will not tell who did on this website i keep that for my self, i not stupid when i see the pictures and if you smart you will understand ...

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
Christine who did you hire? if not want tell it in public tell it to me in PM his name....

The front page is looking no good thats why i asking you....bee careful who you hire on oxwall some take advantage that you can not do things you self and make you loosing big money...hire people only on upwork.com so you can refund you money if you not happy with his work. NEVER hire someone private ONLY if you 100% sure you can trust that guy or girl and that is not many you can do that with this days on internet....i trust only my self

christine
christine Oct 1 '16
I care less about age or gender. If he has a deal I like? I will bargain. I care non of other issues. I will pay  for that I  like and take. My name is Christine Cleopatra, I beliieve in what I do!

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
Du måste hålla i pengarna Christine, försöker bara hjälpa dig. Det är många här som vill åt dina pengar för att de vet du kan inte så mycket och behöver hjälp. Prova upwork.com nästa gång du ska anlita någon mycket tryggare för dig och den du anlitar

Och posta inte din URL online du är som en öppen bok för människor som vill sälja massa plugin till dig eller skada din hemsida.

christine
christine Oct 1 '16
Tack Marcus!
christine
christine Oct 1 '16
A big heart to Marcus that actually saw me as a person! Thank you
Pages: 1 2 »