We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Advertisement | Forum

Cartonic
Cartonic Apr 9 '12
Is there any possibility to change advertisement word from top-right of the ad? Translated everything, inserted the add, added my own tagline and the word is still there. I only managed to customize it with what I want by just replacing it from ads.html.
Den Team
Den Apr 10 '12
There is no such word in Ads plugin. Where did you see it?
Cartonic
Cartonic Apr 10 '12
views/components/...
<span style="font-size: 9px;line-height:9px;">advertisement</span>

Anywhay I was in need of glasses yesterday and didn't see it clearely. It looks like the file containing it has inside just a basic table to stilize the add and it's no big hassle to change it after updates.
Sunil
Sunil May 16 '12
I installed it but when i add banned it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /advertisement/admin/add/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Plz help me..
Den Team
Den May 17 '12
Sunil,

Check your apache error log for this error. There should be an actual error message. Typically, it caused by mod_security settings.
Edy
Edy Jul 6 '12
This plugin doesn't work at all .I installed it and missing in language and no ads display in the site
Upul
Upul Jul 7 '12
I want to google ad to my web site www.facebookcute.com I cant find ads plugin for google adsense . please help me
Den Team
Den Jul 9 '12
nap,

Please, create a separate topic with your issue. Describe in details how did you setup the plugin and what exactly doesn't work for you.

Upul,

This plugin works with google ads perfectly. Just create a new ads and fill in it with adsense code.
Roland Mallapre
Roland Mallapre Aug 24 '12
Quote from Sunil I installed it but when i add banned it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /advertisement/admin/add/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Plz help me..
we have the same issue. any fix for this already?
Den Team
Den Aug 26 '12
Quote from Roland Mallapre we have the same issue. any fix for this already?
403 error discussed in tons of topics

You should check your apache error logs or contact the hoster.  

Alia Team
Alia Dec 3 '12
Nathan, good suggestion. Would be great if you post it at http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall . Thank you.
Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 9 '13
Quote from Segomarus @Amir Alexandru was right but you also have to change the file which looks like this %%6A^6A6^6A675651%%ads.html.php in the folder /ow_smarty/template_c/*. search for "ads.html.php".you will find this file directly on your server

Thank you for advice Segomarus - i was looking for any solution and now it is working.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic