We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Credits | Forum

ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 6 '11
damn… my country is not on paypal list :( what can i do?
Natha Sri Jayasekara
GREAT
But how does this work?
Natha Sri Jayasekara
How about alertpay?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 7 '11
@Masih, as far as I understand PayPal allows to open limited accounts (only for sending money) for countries not on the list. Did you try that?

@Natha, It's a plugin to enable users to purchase credits (virtual money) for real money. They can spend credits, for example by purchasing virtual gifts.
Paul
Paul Apr 7 '11
Do you need to have the PayPal installed for this?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 7 '11
Yes. Or CCBill.
Paul
Paul Apr 7 '11
Have to think about that then!
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 8 '11
finally i find 1 paypal cart ... just 1 question users can buy credits from other place (not paypal) ? its have any option in your plugin cuz i must put our bank link for users
they dont have paypal too anyway
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 8 '11
Sorry, currently PayPal/CCBill only - those plugins need to be purchased separately.

In future there will be integrations of other payment providers, too.
Paul
Paul Apr 9 '11
If I don't want to sell credits, will this plug-in work without the PayPal plug in? If it's a case of just giving credits for posting a blog or something like that?
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 9 '11
yes its work...i have it without paypal plugin
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 11 '11
Sure, if you don't plan to sell credits then you don't need PayPal plugin. Your members will be able to earn and spend credits.
Victor Club
Victor Apr 11 '11
Opportunity to buy a plug-in: WebMoney, RBKmoney, W1, Visa / Master Card, MoneyMail, LiqPay, W1, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Money@Mail.Ru, Bank Transfer, Russian Post, Contact, Migom, Anelik, Telebank.VTB24, Western Union Alfa-Click, MoneyGram, Golden Crown, Terminals QIWI, Terminals Eleksnet, SMScoin and Beeline SMS, SMS.

http://shop.socengine.ru/product.php?id_product=111
Crystal
Crystal May 14 '11
Can this plug in deduct credits for when members send a mail to each other. This is the main reason a lot of members join a site. So credits can be given for activity like blog and forum posts etc. but deductions for sending mail. This would encourage members to be active so that credits are earned to contact other members.
Paul
Paul May 16 '11
@Crystal - wouldn't doing that simply discourage users from sending mails to each other and make them start conversing via the blogs? Just a thought but that's what I think!
Crystal
Crystal May 18 '11
That would depend on what points are given for what and what points are taken for what etc for each activity. Some could be 0 points.
Lazlo
Lazlo Jun 3 '11
I just purchased this software but where is the plugin file?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 13 '11
UrGamerPro,

Go to Dashboard -> My Purchases. You can download the plugin there.
Paul
Paul Aug 18 '11
One of my members has noticed that when they upload photos using the new photo uploader, the credits system only gives credit for one photo not all of them!  Can somebody have a look at this please?
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Aug 18 '11
i buy credits plugin before
i have 2 oxwall sofware i can use it on both doamins ? or must buy it 2 times? if must buy it 2 time
i can do it with same oxwall.org account?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic